Hacking Sky3DS+ where to buy from Europe

Stardotstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! Last week I got my Sky3DS blue button from NDS-card they were really fast shipped me in like 2-3 days (Of course with DHL express shipping not with the free shipping:rolleyes:) and its really good, but they were little overpriced so probably the Plus will be a little overpriced too. I would like to get the new card also and many of the resellers will have stock on 15. December. So can someone refer legit EU Resellers? Saw some german resellers with good prices but not sure which is legit or not. Thanks.

Forgot to mention please don't link UK sites either since the price is ridiculously high compared to USD, EUR.
WARNING avoid Sky3DSUK.com (note the "UK")

I ordered a Sky3DS+ card from these people on 15th December 2015. My "UK local Supplier", "Fast Post NOT from China".

The order price was £72 + £2 delivery.

I received an email confirming the order date as "16th December" - clearly this was sent from a time zone far East of the UK, there was meant to be a follow up email confirming tracking details - none received. I tried to ask a question about my order via the "contact us" page - which doesn't actually allow typed input. They did supply the "owner's" name and email though -"[email protected]", still not sounding too "local". All emails were ignored anyway.

The card arrived on 14th January - and it works well, I was relieved and delighted, so much so that I decided to buy another card for my daughter. The price had increased by £3 now to £75 + £2 delivery but I accepted this. The order, however, was rejected immediately (twice), turns out that this was my bank just monitoring a potentially suspicious purchase, so no real problem - until the bank said that the amount that they'd blocked was £90:22, NOT the £77 that I was attempting to pay. This £90:22 is charged right upfront - not later to cover some unforseen event (eg customs).

I checked my bank statement for the previous purchase for £72 + £2 but couldn't see it at first - but then there it was "Kabin clothes" £84:81 !

I have emailed "junychen" but as usual there is no reply. So what should one make of this? I can only find one word "fraud", if I order something for a price I don't expect to be charged a totally different price, to then hide the transaction behind Kabin clothes just confirms the type of company this is.

As a footnote I still wanted another card but looking at the shortlist of UK Resellers didn't inspire much confidence as several of them were clearly from the same group of companies as Sky3dsUK - website VERY similar, same prices, same offers, same dodgy English etc.
I looked at Digimartz and found a different style of site, the "About us" clearly states that they're based in Hong Kong so that's fine as they're upfront about it. The price was £60 with free UK delivery. I ordered 2 and received a detailed invoice which reassuringly came to the correct total!
Further emaill a few hours later confirming items are shipped and with a tracking number.
I have included this footnote just as reassurance that not all Chinese companies are the same, there's good and bad everywhere - but we don't have to accept the bad.

Gordons Alive!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a sky card from Sky3DSUK a couple of weeks ago and had no issues. Card arrived within a few days and was only charged what was advertised on the site.

I guess buying something illegal will always carry the risk of being ripped off in some way.

Jayscred

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi ,

Just dropping a quick message to let everyone from the UK know that I am now doing the sky3ds+ cards. Please drop me a message on [email protected].
Also a quick thank you for the positive recommendation and support that I have been receiving from some of you who has bought from me before.
Same as before free signed for delivery is included.

Thanks

Hi Guys just wanted to let you know that I used Kumadoken to buy my Sky3ds+ today. Paid Sunday got it Tuesday, covered by Paypal protection sent 1st class signed with a tracking ref number, £75 all in. Really good communication by the seller and he just ask that I leave some positive feedback. I'd really recommend this seller who can be contacted on [email protected]

Hope this helps anyone else as he is the only UK seller I could find who would use something with some legit protection ( paypal )

kratosspartan121

Trophies
XP
Country
i recently tried to buy a sky3ds+ from digimartz.com and sky3dsuk.com but when i went to payment it failed called my bank and they flagged it coz it was untrustworthy turns out the sky3dsuk site i was trying to buy it from was a totally different site. its weird i bought the blue button from sky3dsuk.com and it was fine, something changed and i dont trust none of these sites.

if you want to buy sky3ds+ email [email protected]. i bought it from them, i ordered it on tuesday night and it arrived thursday, 2 days to deliver. amazing seller very trustworthy, do not trust the official resellers they are so dodgy, regret trying to buy it from those sites. but yeah buy it from kuma awesome reseller.

Altarie9000

Trophies
XP
Country
Im thinking about buying from Kuma - how is the paypal protection working ?
as the other uk, germany and france sites seems very dodgy etc tbh - but i guess Paypal is protecting me incase i get fooled?
please help :)

Altarie9000

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys i just wanted to let you all know - I Order a Sky3ds+ from email [email protected] - they ship from the UK, i ordered this friday and got it monday and it works flawless - firmware update and everything works perfect.
I paid £75 (Sterling pound) + £9 (Sterling pound) for shipping to Denmark
so i would recommend ppl buying from them ! they use paypal payment - which gives you paypal buyer protection
so i would like to give them a 10 out of 10 Incl Service, product and price

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Why? It seems to be the simpler and more reliable option.

I wouldn't call a team that releases their 3rd card within 6-7 months reliable. Every-time something happens to their card they release a new one which costs another 100$. This one seems to be "updateable", but the fact that this scumbag of a team released 3 cards says everything about them.

As for technical reasons :

*Custom FW is free.
*Cheats.
*emuNAND.
*CIA.
*Requires no card.

Jhago

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ah, was not aware of it. Especially since there's a glowing review of both their latest cards on the site. I always wondered why hardmod was always suggested over their card...

Kumadoken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all many thanks for the kind words and the continued support.

Unfortunately we are currently out of stock of sky3ds+. We will be getting some more stock in June drop me a PM or at the usual email as follows [email protected] if you are interested.

Will also keep you updated of our stock situation.

Many Thanks

Kuma

Last edited by Kumadoken,
D

Deleted-379826

I don't mean to get off topic or ruin your party but the free ways>any flashcart unless your getting an r4 for 3ds there is really no point at all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that case is huge, but is cool.
  • D @ dadadad:
    I was installing mods for games, but when I removed the romfs folder, an error occurred. Now when I try to launch the game, I see a yellow screen, and I have to reboot the switch. Reinstalling the game didn't help. Can you advise me on what to do to launch the game without mods?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @dadadad delete sd:\atmosphere\contents
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should find out from the mod dev how to uninstall it. Every mod is different on how you install/uninstall.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @The Real Jdbye Wouldn't that take out bunch other stuff also?
  • D @ dadadad:
    Is it safe to delete the entire atmosphere folder? I don't remember what else was there, like edizon and tesla menu are installed through atmosphere, is it not a problem, will I not damage the system? There were too many mods, I won’t be able to contact each one, nothing was said about deleting in the description.
    @BigOnYa nothing that can't easily be replaced
    +1
    @dadadad no don't do that
    that will reset the configs
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    where can i find a clean copy of the mii maker for the wii u (EU)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Arne214, We don't ask for roms.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I already told them about that and yet they make a thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Well I'm sure the mods will take care of it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I don't remember most of it.