Hacking SKY3DS Question

SonicRegret

Finis Omnium
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, modchipcentral says that they are out of stock until further notice, is there an eta for its restock? and secondly, when are the sky team going to "release" the firmware and gamelist.bin for the actual card? it says that you need to have these to setup the card, but no download links for them.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, modchipcentral says that they are out of stock until further notice, is there an eta for its restock? and secondly, when are the sky team going to "release" the firmware and gamelist.bin for the actual card? it says that you need to have these to setup the card, but no download links for them.
They are rumored to be in stock this weekend. Also, I'm sure they'll post the files as soon as stock is in.

qproject

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gamelist.bin has been out for a few days. You don't need firmware since the flashcart is up to date. No reseller had it in stock just pre-order.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine a few days ago, before they put the message up. Still pending shipment.

Of course your shipment is still pendeing, no reseller got it on their hands so far...

Resellers that displayed on their website having it in stock were lying to suck people into buying it with them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-