Hacking Sky3ds devil survivors 2 break record this game card cannot be read

dawnbomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
first i apologize if this is common / found elsewhere, (infact it is somewhat common, i just find how the mods lock / close every topic because the TC 'fixed' it and won't tell anyone how, so i've not been able to find any answers)

I've tried DeSu2 BR multiple times, even reformatting my micro SD and everything, all the other games work fine except this one. i'm on latest firmware, and using latest template and disk writer. i'm usually posting on another forum, where it seems to be something of a problem for others as well. does anyone know solutions for this?

digging through topics in this forum, the posts already start that they need help, then get closed after TC says he fixed it, but before anyone says how. reading through them i can gather people get annoyed answering this question over and over like it has a simple answer, but i can't for the life of me find a topic about this that isn't already locked by a admin.

Flavia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm having some issues with devil survivor 2. I can load the game, i can play, but the game freezes all the time. All my other games works just fine.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i'm having some issues with devil survivor 2. I can load the game, i can play, but the game freezes all the time. All my other games works just fine.
Probably a borked SD card, try a different SD.
first i apologize if this is common / found elsewhere, (infact it is somewhat common, i just find how the mods lock / close every topic because the TC 'fixed' it and won't tell anyone how, so i've not been able to find any answers)

I've tried DeSu2 BR multiple times, even reformatting my micro SD and everything, all the other games work fine except this one. i'm on latest firmware, and using latest template and disk writer. i'm usually posting on another forum, where it seems to be something of a problem for others as well. does anyone know solutions for this?

digging through topics in this forum, the posts already start that they need help, then get closed after TC says he fixed it, but before anyone says how. reading through them i can gather people get annoyed answering this question over and over like it has a simple answer, but i can't for the life of me find a topic about this that isn't already locked by a admin.
Borked, possibly super-trimmed ROM - re-download it from a different source.

Flynnn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dawnbomb, did you ever get it to work? I'm currently having the same problem with my sky3DS+. I've tried different sources and different trimmers and different SD cards and every time , it'll appear on the home menu, but when I click on it, it says the game card could not be read.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: