Hacking Sky3ds+ and wii u usb helper

nintendofan86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will 3ds games downloaded from wii u usb helper work on a sky3ds+ ? or do you have to download roms from somewhere else

i put haxchi on my wii u but i dont want to hack my 3ds.

I just want to use flashcart sky3ds+

please help

thanks

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
will 3ds games downloaded from wii u usb helper work on a sky3ds+ ? or do you have to download roms from somewhere else

i put haxchi on my wii u but i dont want to hack my 3ds.

I just want to use flashcart sky3ds+

please help

thanks
No, they have to be cartridge dumps. Just install CFW, your life will be a lot easier. Installing cold boot haxchi is way more dangerous than installing CFW on a 3DS.

nintendofan86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only thing is i want to do it for my nephew. i might not have extended time to go thru process of hacking his 3ds and i certainly cant walk him thru it.

i "figured" it would be easier for 9 year old to just push buttons on cart to change games. I can probly use R4 gold card to put cfw and stuff on my own 3ds .

freeshop would be way easier to download stuff.

but idk how to make it safe for nephew if he goes into different menus after i install cfw and he could hit all kinds of options. dont want him to brick his system

and now i see that stargate card looks a better then sky3ds

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
the only thing is i want to do it for my nephew. i might not have extended time to go thru process of hacking his 3ds and i certainly cant walk him thru it.

i "figured" it would be easier for 9 year old to just push buttons on cart to change games. I can probly use R4 gold card to put cfw and stuff on my own 3ds .

freeshop would be way easier to download stuff.

but idk how to make it safe for nephew if he goes into different menus after i install cfw and he could hit all kinds of options. dont want him to brick his system

and now i see that stargate card looks a better then sky3ds
You can remove all homebrew apps after you finish, and just leave freeShop on there. If you have to use another homebrew app you can add it at the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-