TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
skinak2.png

An easy to use utility for managing your Acekard 2 skins. If you're using AKAIO remember to tick the box in the left hand panel.

The left hand side panel is the MicroSD Card browser and the right hand panel is a file browser. Selecting a folder name in the MicroSD Card panel displays a quick preview for the skin in that folder, selecting a .zip/.rar/.7z/.bmp file will display a quick preview for the selected skin in the File Browser panel. Clicking the Apply Skin button in the file browser copies the skin to the MicroSD card, use the Remove Skin button on the MicroSD Browser panel to delete the skin from the card.

Simply download and extract the archive to a folder of your choice. Double click SkinAK2 to run.

Downloads
Click here to download archive in Rar format...
Click here to download archive in Zip format...

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Noitora said:
Looks good, did you make it?

Yep! Cheers for the compliment Noity!
smile.gif
I wrote a Cyclo/EDGE skinning util and modified the code to use the AK2 skins. It's nothing spectacular, like it doesn't show you how it'll look on the card or anything but seeing the backgrounds is enough to know if you want it on the card or not I reckon. Plus it's alot easier than opening archives to see if it's the one you want.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
TrolleyDave said:
Noitora said:

smile.gif
I wrote a Cyclo/EDGE skinning util and modified the code to use the AK2 skins. It's nothing spectacular, like it doesn't show you how it'll look on the card or anything but seeing the backgrounds is enough to know if you want it on the card or not I reckon. Plus it's alot easier than opening archives to see if it's the one you want.
Time to go make my bleach themes, this tool makes it a piece of cake
tongue.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Noitora said:
TrolleyDave said:
Noitora said:

smile.gif
Time to go make my bleach themes, this tool makes it a piece of cake
tongue.gif

If you're going to be using it to test skins you design I'll see if I can put a full preview in there. Can't guarantee it as I'm not that skilled but it's worth a shot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.