OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

R4PSP by Katalyst
Simple, minimalistic skin based off PSP's interface. Different color DS's look a whole lot better with different colors so pick one that suits yours. Just let me know if there's a color not up there that you want and I'll make it. Click the color of the skin you want for the download.

UPDATES:
01.25.07 Added Purple and Brown.
01.07.07 Added Orange, Yellow, Pink, and Dark Red (thanks for the BG sksfields01).

CREDIT
All skins were created by me. Credit goes to Sony for the icons, BG's, and interface in general
tongue.gif
Nintendo DS logo of course goes to Nintendo. The black skin was an edit of my grey skin by herge1, so credit goes to him for that. The dark red skin was created by me from a BG provided by skfields01.

grampylover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I imagine that blue background will very nicely compliment the white DS. Now, I can't wait for my R4 & MicroSD cards to arrive so I can test it out. Nice skin.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I imagine that blue background will very nicely compliment the white DS. Now, I can't wait for my R4 & MicroSD cards to arrive so I can test it out. Nice skin.
Yeah, I've got a white DS and it looks fucking awesome. Hence, I did the blue first.

lyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah was too lazy to edit my post. thanks guys
wink.gif

btw I'm using the blue skin, it's very nice!

ianf1979

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
damn this r4ds. i bought a black ds and an r4 for my gf, she wanted a white ds. so i went and bought her a white one and another r4. now the black one is mine. these things are great. and now these skins really compliment them

thanks for the effort

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
damn this r4ds. i bought a black ds and an r4 for my gf, she wanted a white ds. so i went and bought her a white one and another r4. now the black one is mine. these things are great. and now these skins really compliment them

thanks for the effort
Glad everyone likes em
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hmmm all my Pi 4 does is game systems lol