Size of games after being scrubbed list

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by fenix4o9, Nov 15, 2009.

1. fenix4o9
    OP

fenix4o9 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 21, 2007
    United States
    Hey guys
    ive been looking for a list that will show what game and the size of the game after being scrubbed

the reason for this is i wanna stick games on a usb drive and i wanna get as many of the good games on a drive as i can
    it would be awsome to just go look at a list and go hmmm i only have 1.23 gig left lets see what game fits the bill

does anyone know where i can find such a list if not lets start posting the games and sizes we know

2. Sefi

Sefi GBAtemp Fan

Jun 2, 2005
    I have a complete scrubbed set, if anybody knows of it on a certain private tracker it's mine [​IMG]. (Yes, I'm "Nilk")

So I have the information, as does anybody that's a member of that certain private tracker. I don't have the time to compile a giant 700 games and counting list right now, but I can copy and paste for you the torrent contents for each letter I've uploaded so far. Here's an example, note that it's not up to date because I haven't updated that torrent yet.

[​IMG]

I'm willing to post pics of the other letters if you want, if somebody could make a nicer list out of it since I don't have the time. When I get to it I could post the other games that aren't in the torrents yet as well. Let me know!

3. fenix4o9
    OP

fenix4o9 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 21, 2007
    United States
    that is awsome thats just what i wanted . hay pm me if you get a sec in your busy uploading life haha

4. Szalkow

Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

Jul 9, 2009
    United States
    Uni
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice