since i have no one else to tell this to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got rejected.

;______________;

Okay well some of you may be like "big deal" well it is for me since I haven't been rejected before :\ And this is the first girl I asked out based on emotions instead of hormones. My past relationships were stupid typical high school bullshit.

Why can't I have a normal relationship for once?

that is all.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
sad to hear mate. if you want to, just cry it out. but it isn't required.

why did she reject you?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't cried... It wasn't that traumatic... I'm just really disappointed, you know?

It's just that I connected with this girl on so many levels. She had more things in common with me than even any guy friend I had. I genuinely enjoyed her company for who she was. Can't say that about my exes.

The reason she told me was that "she's not ready for a relationship at this point". But she still wants to continue being good friends.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ugh, friend zoned. I know the feeling, especially when it comes to somebody you can connect with so easily.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Oh~

Definitely friend zoned!!

It's kinda tough being friends with a girl you've fallen for...

I've been going through something of this sort a a couple of years now.....

I gotta say the best thing was when i sorta forgot about her (i/we stopped talking and what not)

However, that was short lived.....when she friend requested me on FB.

I accepted thinking it doesn't matter anymore but it seems i've fallen too far to find my way out without someones help.

I hope in your case it isn't as bad as mines.......

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should tell her to make you a goddamn sammich. smack that ass on the way and she'll know the deal.

screw her (in the figurative sense). she don't know if she's ready for a relationship with you until she tries it. could work out, could fail. either way it'll be fun if you guys get along.

oh well, you win some and some you don't win.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
I haven't cried... It wasn't that traumatic... I'm just really disappointed, you know?

It's just that I connected with this girl on so many levels. She had more things in common with me than even any guy friend I had. I genuinely enjoyed her company for who she was. Can't say that about my exes.

The reason she told me was that "she's not ready for a relationship at this point". But she still wants to continue being good friends.

Sounds like my experience with a girl from high school that lived down the street from me except I didn't get rejected from her because I never had the balls to ask her to be my girlfriend at that time. I was also a "nice guy" and this screwed up my chances anyways because she was into the "bad boys" just like most chicks so we ended up becoming close friends which I don't regret because there was many nice memory's. I did however regret never getting more serious with her besides the occasional hug or peck. Part of being a kid I guess, If I knew then what I know now things would have been different and I would have acted different and basically been a different person. Like other people are saying, your best bet is to move on because If things don't work out down the road a bit the way you expect you will end up beating yourself up mentally over her for years and you don't want that.

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you tried. That's what counts
smile.gif
But seriously, it happens to EVERYBODY, no exceptions. Unless you're me *sarcasm*

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for listening everyone. And your comments as well. mthrnite especially.

Now... having to start this process over with someone else. Probably not going to happen any time soon unless I happen to find someone else I can connect to so well. I wasn't looking for anyone when this happened. It was just (bad) luck.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
i got rejected.

;______________;

Okay well some of you may be like "big deal" well it is for me since I haven't been rejected before :\ And this is the first girl I asked out based on emotions instead of hormones. My past relationships were stupid typical high school bullshit.

Why can't I have a normal relationship for once?

that is all.

As long as she gave you a straight yes or no answer, it is good imho. I always hated the ones that go around the subject and don't just give a straight flat out "no". I respect people more that don't give maybes.. maybe we will or maybe we won't doesn't cut it. it's either yes or no.

but problem is where I live too I hear a lot of people get the yes and then the guy or girl doesn't show up for the date. it is very common.

but imho I've completely given up on that stuff.. is is bs. good luck to you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.