Sims 4 to get new free update that adds terrain modifying

terrain-edi.jpg

The Sims 4, which released more than four years ago is still getting regular content updates, the latest of which has been delayed. Originally slated for release this month, the patch has been pushed back. To make up for that, the upcoming content within the next update will be free. These new additions include a new career path, as well as a feature that lets you edit terrain. Your Sims will now have the ability to be a Style Influencer, which means they can perform makeovers and judge other NPCs based on their looks. More notably, the ground sculpting will allow for players to raise and lower the ground to create hills or other visual changes to their land. More details about this update and future Sims 4 content will be discussed on October 11th, on Maxis's official Twitch account. As far as The Sims 4 goes, EA plans to support future DLC expansions for the game for the foreseeable future.

:arrow: Source: GBAtemp Press Inbox/Maxis Twitch

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The only way I could see this done logically would be domestic pets and exotic pets.
even that is just dumb, just give me an expansion called "pets" and be done with it, the fact that we had to re buy it 3 times rather than it being included was already pretty dumb

kingfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, it's been forever and they're still adding features that should have been in the base game.

The Sims 5 will simply be code you have to compile yourself.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, it's been forever and they're still adding features that should have been in the base game.

The Sims 5 will simply be code you have to compile yourself.
From what ive heard, The Sims 5 wont happen before 2020

Reactions: kingfrost

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly, I have no clue. I've just seen people say it's coming. I would think they would at least want to wait a while but it is EA so who knows?
yea well, usually, theres a lapse of 5 years between each of them
But according to their forum, they still have stuff for the next 2 years

Reactions: kingfrost

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E