'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt' next-gen update launches next month

witcher 3.jpeg

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition will make its proper debut on new-gen systems and rigs in a month's time, CD Projekt Red announced today. The updated version will feature visual and technical improvements including ray tracing support, faster loading times on consoles and integrated mods. New additional content inspired by Netflix's The Witcher series will also be added and details about these content will be detailed during next week's REDstreams event on Twitch.

Included in the new-gen version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition is all free DLCs released and the expansions Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine. The game will launch digitally on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC this December 14th; and will be offered as a free next-gen update to everyone who owns any release of the game for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. A physical edition is also slated for a release after the initial digital rollout, with a specific date to be announced at a later time.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Gronbar

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Poland
Must just be you & whatever worthless waste of money tv you own that is giving you over 100 ms input lag.
Yeah, gaming monitor is the problem, not the game and consoles :rofl:
I always love to come back here and see that shitty comments made by fem boys with furry avatar or other shit.
You mismatch response time with input lag, and also their newer game have tremendous input lag on console as tested by Digital Foundry, so it could be CDPR trash engine.

Last edited by Gronbar,
  • Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is great to finally have the "new gen" patch. I might finally want to try that game series, but I still prefer to start the stories with the first game :/
And they only started working on the first remake, I suppose it won't be available before at least one year.

I might try the very beginning, to see if there are a big difference. (I played up to the first mission, searching for the thief's feet prints)

Trojaner

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well for people who want the GotY Edition on GOG, over at HumbleBundle you can get it right now for €9,99. Thx to there Black Friday Sale.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i really want a new mario kart