Tutorial Simple Guide to Downgrading your 3DS

Have you been able to successfully downgrade your 3DS/2DS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodCookie88

rekt em skrubs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YaY formatting my 3ds solved the problem

Attachments

• IMG_20160104_170333.jpg
    IMG_20160104_170333.jpg
    725.5 KB · Views: 682
Reactions: Yumeno

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im about to give it a 5th try using OoT3D and Julians Sysupdate, will report back as soon as its done
softbricked again, guess that I'll have to format my 3DS... I'm not super attached to my Dsi titles (as most of them were free, but I guess It's for the best hahahaah).

does anyone knows a way to back up the DSi titles? just in case there's a way to do it =)

leo986

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This one uses SULib instead of libkhax. Hopefully it will work now

USE THIS WITH YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Thanks a lot, finally got this N3DS downgraded from 10.3, last time I managed to successfully downgrade with Tux's caused a soft brick. This one worked like a charm.

gabrielmp2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
New3ds is getting

Getting CIA file informations...

titleException:
main.cpp:150: Resukt: 0xD900182F
Failed to get CIA file info!

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like such a noob asking questions but i'm kind of afraid of bricking.
Using the SLULib version and it got to step #8 and after that it says 'success' but it is half-rendered (so with lines through it where it wasn't rendered).
USE IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK!!!

this uses libkhax again. It should work(the last one works too, but it needs much times to launch)

I've had the most success with this version! It installed all the CIAs and now it's stuck on the 'rebooting in 10 seconds', but I don't know if that's a problem with the program. Thanks for the quick updates

julian20

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I feel like such a noob asking questions but i'm kind of afraid of bricking.
Using the SLULib version and it got to step #8 and after that it says 'success' but it is half-rendered (so with lines through it where it wasn't rendered).

I've had the most success with this version! It installed all the CIAs and now it's stuck on the 'rebooting in 10 seconds', but I don't know if that's a problem with the program. Thanks for the quick updates
That isnt good. Seems like a brick or soft brick. If thats the case, use SAFEMODE to update and retry

Deleted member 358315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks folks just downgraded to 9.2.0-20E version on my first try everything went smooth and witouth issues. Now I just need to get menuhax back and install RxTools orsomething so I can install cia games.

Since I used a new SD card(32GB) compared to my old 4GB I believe it was asked her as wel but what about streetpass data? And other save Data thats saved on my old 4GB card? Can I just copy context or not?

Reactions: Nobody88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night