Silent Hill Transmission event scheduled for May 30th, 2024

GOYkkzDaMAErgHl.jpeg

Since Silent Hill: The Short Message released at the end of January, there hasn't been much Silent Hill news since then outside of a combat trailer for the Silent Hill 2 Remake, given the huge amount of franchise-related titles that were announced back in October, with quite a considerable number of titles with a variety of themes and settings all with the focus of Silent Hill, with even a remake of the 2nd installment and a direct adaptation of it to the big screen coming up as well.

Now, after 4 months without much news and only rumours and speculations, the official Silent Hill social media accounts have announced a new "Silent Hill Transmission" event focused entirely on the franchise, where they will share updates in regards to the games, a deeper look at the upcoming film adaptation of Silent Hill 2 and new merchandise from the series.
The Silent Hill Transmission event is scheduled for May 30th, 2024 at 4PM PT / 7PM ET, and will air on the Silent Hill Official YouTube Channel.

:arrow: Source

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Mozambique
Please don't tell me Book of Memories is decent.

Book of Memories is decent.

I've had Silent Hill Homecoming on my Steam account for ages, but I've never taken the time. I've heard genuinely mixed things about Silent Hill Downpour, so I do wonder if that game has any merit.

While certainly not nearly as good 1-3, I still enjoyed both despite their flaws and would even say that I liked Downpoour more than Homecoming.

hiroakihsu

SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sony's? Wasn't that scheduled for later this week?

Nope...It's happening RIGHT NOW:

Edit: Silent Hill 2 Remake confirmed for Oct. 8!

Edit 2: And the transmission has ended...I was hoping they might give out more info on those other Silent Hill games they had previously announced but oh well I guess no luck.

Last edited by hiroakihsu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I'd quite enjoy a life of taking it easy. But I haven't reached that life yet.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't care for that one so much, but didn't play it much either.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda creepy. I'm not usually a horror game fan, but it looks really good graphic wise, esp w 4k. I admit it made me jump a few times.
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    Anyone here using the 3DS?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    do u have pretendo?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    whats ur code?
  • B @ btjunior:
    i dont have pretendo sorry
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    oh ok
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    well if ur console isnt modded i suggest u to mod it
  • B @ btjunior:
    also, just curius, does the freinds app still work after the shutdown?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    yes
  • B @ btjunior:
    nice
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    but u cant play online games anymore :(
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i miss going in other peoples town
  • B @ btjunior:
    yeah
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i have a friend named Pineapple (@pineappleJuice hi). we played a lot the day b4 the server shutdown
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I preten to know doe
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @LNLenost how well is the pretendo servers, you ever get kicked off games when playing online?
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    @BigOnYa not always you get kicked. it happens rarely to me.
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    ofc they're not great, but props to them for making this
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    btw, I decided to make the nintendo support team going insane
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i told them my badges disappeared after i opened the badge arcade after the shutdown, but actually they disappeared because i opened the badge arcade w/ pretendo
  • AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears:
    Hey, is there anybody who knows how to create wuhb-files? :) I would like to create forwarders for two Wii-channels: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wuhb-to-vwii-channel-request.657253/#post-10441514
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    dracula has some sick bars ngl
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/XnZLsJuNCnM?feature=shared&t=9 +1