Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

proconsule54

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For anyone saying “how much it take?” i just can say it depends, “randomly” they (N) are changing the way homebrew devs use the hos stuffs, sometimes the change took no time, sometimes change it all and we are lucky enough that have a community, the switch one that sometimes seems starving and bored, but always lead to a solution!

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Good to know. I guess there are issues this time then. Wasn't aware this was such a big update. Goes to show that not everyone reads changelogs, I guess... :P
People are to busy doing "stability jokes" when mostly yes, it is stability they do.

duckbill007

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I've already modded tinwoo so you can skip modding that bit, but all current installers should probably be modded to at least add an option to skip modding the header. It's not an issue on older firmwares but for 17.xx it seems to cause issues when installing nca's that have had that bit modded.
This is not needed with proper sigpatches.
Post automatically merged:

BTW, did you tried to find where these errors are produced:
0x234A0224517InvalidNcaSignature
0x234C0224518NcaHeaderSignature1VerificationFailed
0x234E0224519NcaHeaderSignature2VerificationFailed

Last edited by duckbill007,
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
This is not needed with proper sigpatches.
Well I take it you never read that page I linked or you would have seen why I mentioned it, however sigpatches will patch the check once they are released, but you are still altering the NCA file when installing an nca that has the bit set to one. This then changes the game dump so if re-dumping an installed game from a switch that had been installed with that bit being changed breaks the NCA signature and you end up with a dump that's not the same as the original. Now I guess you are not that bothered about that, but some people are and I would recommend you read the link I posted as people with far better brains than me have explained why it's not a good idea to alter that bit and there's no need to alter it all because FS patches already take care of it.
As for that table you posted, It's the first time I have seen it so please explain cleary what you are asking me as I am unlear of the question you are asking.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
1697656888267.png

Oh my!

froggy55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed the new update, but after a few moments of booting (for example when I go to the settings for example) I get the error 2123-0011 (0x167b). Does anyone have the same? Here a image of the full error:

EDIT: I had some issues with the update, as the SD Card was exFAT and after I installed the new FW I pressed only FAT32, so I had to change the SD Card (256GB) to FAT32 as well - maybe that also plays a role?

did you get this fixed i have exact same error after accidently updating my cfw sys nand to 17.00 my emunand works fine and so does ofw

froggy55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you must read before tap, but well, first be sure you are on Atmosphère 1.6.1 prerelease, update Hekate to 6.0.7 and backup and delete sd:/atmosphere/contents folder, because some sysmodules and themes are no compatible with FW17

REINSTALL SIGPATCHES and then start your console and now you can backup your savegames.
so i did everything you said to do i am still getting the crash after boot to cfw sysnand its the same error as yannik sg there is a pic he posted on page 135 if your curious i am guessing i am going to have to wait until the new sig patches come and a more stable atmosphere

is this an app that runs on switch
to update sig patches

Last edited by froggy55,

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
so i did everything you said to do i am still getting the crash after boot to cfw sysnand its the same error as yannik sg there is a pic he posted on page 135 if your curious i am guessing i am going to have to wait until the new sig patches come and a more stable atmosphere

to update sig patches
This isn't no. Plus it's still not done yet.

Reactions: impeeza

froggy55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

to update sig patches
ok so i discovered if i put my console in aiplane mode well in cfw sysnand it finaly works which is fine since i do not need internet well using that function for me its used only for domping legit games updates dlcs and saves to put on my emummc thank you to all who replied and helped me there is also a sig pach pack here that solved my failed to apply the nosigck so all is good for now when everything is fully ready ill update on my emummc but not until then and thank you to all who are working so hard and diligently on this

That crash is probably because of your custom theme. Just delete the themes folder and you should be able to boot again.
so yes when i have a theme installed on my emmummc and i boot to the cfw sysnand it does crash but the number is 010000000001000 but the current number i was getting under program was 0100000000000025 which apperently is something to do with the internet connection so i put my console in aiplane mode well in cfw sysnand i had just enough time to do it before it crashed and now it does not crash

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
ok so i discovered if i put my console in aiplane mode well in cfw sysnand it finaly works which is fine since i do not need internet well using that function for me its used only for domping legit games updates dlcs and saves to put on my emummc thank you to all who replied and helped me there is also a sig pach pack here that solved my failed to apply the nosigck so all is good for now when everything is fully ready ill update on my emummc but not until then and thank you to all who are working so hard and diligently on this

so yes when i have a theme installed on my emmummc and i boot to the cfw sysnand it does crash but the number is 010000000001000 but the current number i was getting under program was 0100000000000025 which apperently is something to do with the internet connection so i put my console in aiplane mode well in cfw sysnand i had just enough time to do it before it crashed and now it does not crash
Do you have a dodgy nfim patch installed? Maybe try removing all your patches and addons and do a clean install of Atmosphere by removing the Atmosphere folder and reinstalling from the github page, then update your patches.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I completely overlooked that impeeza added updated patches for Atmosphere's 1.6.1 and FW 16.1.0.
I have updated the OP patches to reflect these, but do bear in mind that these are still not compatible with FW 17.0.0, so avoid updating to that firmware until the current FS and Loader patches are properly handled.

froggy55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a dodgy nfim patch installed? Maybe try removing all your patches and addons and do a clean install of Atmosphere by removing the Atmosphere folder and reinstalling from the github page, then update your patches.
so i am kind of a newbie to the softwre of the switch i have modded 3ds and veriouse other stuff but i am now challeging myself with learing about the switch where would i find the nfim patch and would this solve the internet crashing my console when i boot to cfw sysnand my emunand works fine also i went to test nxdump and i now get an nca error of some sort and it says findkeyinprocessmemory: unable to locate key'headere_key_source in process memory is there any way to fix this or do i just need to be patient

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: