Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We will have to wait for Itotaljustice sigpatches release that support hos 12.0.1, it will have the patches.ini with updated info.

Sigpatches for 12.0.0 are the same for 12.0.1 (same for the patches.ini file). No wait is needed from what I have seen. I have only tested with fusee-primary though, so you should try that.

Last edited by pofehof,

Tenkamomo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello all, Im new here.
It may sound as a stupid question but to make the files on this post work I need to do what?

Should I use Hekate to boot then launch CFW sysMMC or I need to build emuMMC to work? (or tegra with fusee primary or anything else).

Because only game worked so far was SoSeasons POT without any updates/dlc. Then I can run my BOTW from cartridge If I dont update it too. All I want is to play Pkmn Sw/Sh again (and some others) but tried many files .nsp and .xci from many websites (bundles or not) but all I get is black icon with spinning loading.
Tried Goldleaf, Tinwoo, Tinfoil (and shops), Awoo... (have not tried with DBi since my PC says it have a malware)

Any light on this matter because been weeks (since accidental update 12) Im trying to make my Switch works again.
Thank you in advance.
Peace

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: Tenkamomo

Robopilingui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Guys, after updating to 12.0.0 and using Atmosphere 0.19.1 (hekate 5.5.5), some games don't start giving the error "The software was closed because an error occurred." (e.g. Animal Crossing) and some other are working fine (e.g. Monster Hunter Rise).

I already updated the sigpatches (from this thread). Any idea?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i trhink this must be cleared out,more have this,i also have those issues,and for others its woking 100%

If you have a legit card proofed by h2testw, f3x (MAC) then problem most likely is that you are using the wrong set of signature patches with the wrong bootloader.

keep in mind fusee-primary booting into fusee-secondary and Hekate-> Fusee Primary-> Fusee Secondary needs Fusee patches while Hekate booting Fusee Secondary needs Hekate/Fss0 patches.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto