Gaming Sigma Harmonics Help Thread

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
at 16 hours, go to the second floor, while being careful not to run into karma (you see a red icon on the map, he moves clockwise when you change screens or use search, and is too hard to defeat at a strong level) and go to a bottom screen where you can see the train, and a blood splat. then search it and you have it

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I will try it again sometime later. what screwed me is the attack that freezes a atb gauge from rising, and it was always the dragon card or the tiger card, the backbones of my strategy

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
copy_zero said:
I will try it again sometime later. what screwed me is the attack that freezes a atb gauge from rising, and it was always the dragon card or the tiger card, the backbones of my strategy
Healing cancels the effect.

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the one that shows up only at reasoning, I think that the square ones that show up during some parts of the reasoning must be something like "It was ............. that did it!"
Of course, without almost any Japanese knowledge, I am only speculating

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks nyaonyao, that was pretty helpful.

I'm not sure if its me being paranoid again, but does Gunner job have faster ATB? I noticed when I'm on that job that I can attack really quickly and spam cards. I was able to attack 5 times before the Cat Gang could hit me.

BTW, here are some hidden fragment locations for Stage 3.

18:00 - 2F North Bridge. You have battle the Red Enemy to get this one I believe
19:00 - 1F Balcony. Behind the car.
18:00 - 1F At the piano in the center.

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
it must be you. I fought them about 5 times with the gunner job, but I only deal 2 hits with it. maybe it's because of the card layout + the speed increase of the bgm

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah its probably just the layout. I've tried all the jobs with the same BGM, and the Gunner is always the fastest. The only problem I have with Gunner's layout so far is the Frontal Attack card and Recovery Card in the same row.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know. But the ironic part is the BGM with the highest middle set are the Frontal Attack Card and Recovery Card. Atleast the cards that I have.

Oh and the Attack Right card. That one slipped me.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Theres 3 Bars on the BGM card. Each corresponds to the ATB bar for the cards during battle. The higher the bar on the BGM, the faster the ATB will fill up for that row.

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I already explained it, but basically in the equip screen or battle menu, both in the Music menu (not sure, never payed attention to the name, and for now I can't check it) just pay attention to the length of each bar. then, each of them adds speed to the set of cards in the same position (left bar-left set; center bar-center set; right bar-right set)

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I finally figured out all the kanji and translation for all the cards I have. Now I just need to figure out the names of all the cards.

Later today I'll put up copy_zero's music explanation (for those too lazy to read the entire thread) and some tips for all the jobs, their unique card functions, card layout, and recommended BGM for that job.

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if by name, you are talking about the kanji that's displayed on the card image, it might be easier if you have noticed that the cards represent the Chinese zodiac (at least you have tiger, ox, sheep, dragon and snake)

this should help

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I already noticed that. I can't find the correct kanji for any of these though.

EDIT: Bah, don't mind me. I just didn't look hard enough. I'll put the correct ones right now. I got the Ox one wrong (I knew that didn't look like an Ox...)! Though, you can't blame me. ? and ? are extremely similar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-boraJnmYxk