sigHaxed FIRM was not installed!

gssdk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Is there anyone there can help me with my New nintendo 3ds problom sigHaxed FIRM was not installed! i have the right fils and i have readownloadet boot9strap.firm and boot9strap.firm.sha many time to see if that will fix the problom

Attachments

• iiiiiii.jpg
    iiiiiii.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 12
  • iiii.PNG
    iiii.PNG
    7 KB · Views: 12

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
There is an issue with your boot9strap.firm and boot9strap.firm.sha files. Re-download the latest release of boot9strap, and place boot9strap.firm and boot9strap.firm.sha in the boot9strap folder.

gssdk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
There is an issue with your boot9strap.firm and boot9strap.firm.sha files. Re-download the latest release of boot9strap, and place boot9strap.firm and boot9strap.firm.sha in the boot9strap folder.
I have already tried that

gssdk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Which firmware are you trying to hack and which method? Maybe you selected the wrong firmware from the list
New 3ds verstion 11.17.0-50-E and then i just follow this guide 3ds.hacks.guide/installing-boot9strap-(super-skaterhax)

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
New 3ds verstion 11.17.0-50-E and then i just follow this guide 3ds.hacks.guide/installing-boot9strap-(super-skaterhax)
I can't figure out what can be the problem then, you can try with this version of boot9strap and see if it works https://github.com/SciresM/boot9strap/releases/download/1.3/boot9strap-1.3.zip

Can't guarantee though since you already downloaded them correctly multiple times but it's worth a try. Also try to look at your antivirus, sometimes those get false positives and might alter the files

gssdk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I can't figure out what can be the problem then, you can try with this version of boot9strap and see if it works https://github.com/SciresM/boot9strap/releases/download/1.3/boot9strap-1.3.zip

Can't guarantee though since you already downloaded them correctly multiple times but it's worth a try. Also try to look at your antivirus, sometimes those get false positives and might alter the files
I will try that i think i shoud thy one of my other pc if that give a better response

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol