Gaming Sigh, need help with installing games from usb helper

Kirikatsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve been trying to install just dance 2018 using different installers and each one failed. I even downloaded a much smaller game to test and even that game failed installing. Every time I enter an app to install the game like the usb helper one and go into installing it’ll start the installation but immediately stop, specifically, when I use wup installer it says the wup files are missing.

Idk I just cant figure out the prob, hoping someone could give a simple explanation for a noob at this

Last edited by Kirikatsu,

bubulle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You certainly try to install eshop games or others regions than your that need to launch mocha/haxchi before installing the game itself no? All games on wiiUusbhelper that need cfw should be installed using mocha or haxchi to install an run them...Take a look to the tik file; if it's a fake one (with HEX pattern filled of D15EA5ED15ABE11A or FEEDFACE you need CFW); otherwise it's a retail disk ticket. If wup installer say files are missing, some files should missing or are not in the same folder on the SD card.

Last edited by bubulle,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night