Hacking *sigh* just recived my M3i today, won't work.

cngamemart

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gamezway.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
FoxboyJT said:
The issue seems to have fixed itself, I brought my DSi and DS with me, and was playing Shin Megami Tenshei Devil Survivor, the DS Lite died, so I put hte M3 in the DSi with little hope, and it booted. NO reason why, just worked. =\
that's funny
rolleyes.gif

padsl

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I'm having the same problem with my m3i Zero..

Tried everything.. Different SD cards, different DS'.. It wont work on either DS Lite or DSi!
Only weird thing is that it never flashed properly.. anytime i stuck the usb and tiny pin into it, it never flashed so maybe thats where something is going wrong?

The DS recognises it as a game, just a blank box, no M3i logo or anything.. and when its opened that error message comes up.

Anybody have any ideas/suggestions?
Seriously desperate now!

padsl

Trophies
XP
Country

Tried everything.. Different SD cards, different DS'.. It wont work on either DS Lite or DSi!
Only weird thing is that it never flashed properly.. anytime i stuck the usb and tiny pin into it, it never flashed so maybe thats where something is going wrong?

The DS recognises it as a game, just a blank box, no M3i logo or anything.. and when its opened that error message comes up.

Seriously desperate now!

D

Deleted-119707

padsl said:

Seriously desperate now!
tried to re-flash it?

SDHC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Foxboy

Just wanted to let you know I was having the same problem (on 1.3u), and found that the solution was the SDHC card. I was using an 8gb kingston for the m3i and switched to my smaller 4gb kingston and flashed the cart and booted fine, before I was having the same problem.

Hope that helps

C

padsl

Trophies
XP
Country
nicky041192 said:
padsl said:

Seriously desperate now!
tried to re-flash it?
Yes, I've tried loads of times to reflash it and nothing seems to work.. ive emailed gamezway too to see if i can get a replacement..

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
padsl said:
Yes, I've tried loads of times to reflash it and nothing seems to work.. ive emailed gamezway too to see if i can get a replacement..
Christ, you too?
It sounds like Gamezway has gotten a bad batch of M3i Zeros, very bad.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
padsl said:
Christ, you too?
It sounds like Gamezway has gotten a bad batch of M3i Zeros, very bad.

Ah shit... Thats where I just bought mine too. Well I have three words to say: It'd better work!
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!