Hacking Shuriken USB (USB Gecko SE (clone))

happy_bunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all first post created this

ebay kicked me off :-( here a pic instead

2015-03-10 07.46.18.jpg

its basically a USB Gecko SE, but done using a CPLD instead of a FPGA. Drivers / software etc is here

http://www.retro-system.com/shuriken_usb.htm

happy hacking :-)

Last edited by happy_bunny,

happy_bunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am selling them on gc forever market place for £14 + p&p (£10 world, £8 EU) ebay kicked me off something about enabling copying of games, its a debug / hacking tool, I guess you can use it rip games but thats not how I use it.

andre104623 over at gc forever has kind enough to do these wii game hacking videos using the shuriken unit and geckdotnet, cheers dude.

BITBURGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll will real buy this thing but i'll won't sure when you plugid in that gecko Dnet see the device like so the orginal
USB Gecko i'll hef heard nobody that test it with it
or maybe i'll read the forums no good :(

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am selling them on gc forever market place for £18 + p&p (£10 world, £7 EU) ebay kicked me off something about enabling copying of games, its a debug / hacking tool, I guess you can use it rip games but thats not how I use it.

andre104623 over at gc forever has kind enough to do these wii game hacking videos using the shuriken unit and geckdotnet, cheers dude.

I'm here too ;)

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
I'll will real buy this thing but i'll won't sure when you plugid in that gecko Dnet see the device like so the orginal
USB Gecko i'll hef heard nobody that test it with it
or maybe i'll read the forums no good :(

Nice to see you here too :D
Well, just have the Gecko plugged into Mem Card slot B before you turn on the Console (What I recommend) or as soon as Gecko OS is booted up. As soon as your Gecko sticks in slot B connect it to your computer via USB. Once Gecko OS is loaded open Gecko dNet what will send a boot up command to the Gecko to boot up the Game. You can also boot up the game manually and start Gecko dNet later

BITBURGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi Friend Cosmo i'll sit here for along time maybe 1 year or what
but nice to meet you to here

ps..... Has nobody the orginal USB Gecko for Sale i'll will pay 100€ for it

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
ps..... Has nobody the orginal USB Gecko for Sale i'll will pay 100€ for it
May I ask why you need a original instead of getting one of these clones. That's a tempting offer you made. I'd almost sale you mine and buy a clone, I do have one but I'm not sure if I really want to sell it yet. If I was smart I would sell it before the bottom falls out of the price since the clones are starting to sell:cry:jk.

Only small issue I have is even though I do mainly use GeckodotNet. I still frequently use the old outdated Wiird GUI which I think isn't open source and if I'm right isn't compatible with these clones. I normally switch between either program depending what I'm doing. But anyways If i do decide to sale I'll let you know, I'd also check ebay every once in a while cause seen one for sale on there awhile back.

BITBURGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When you sell youre's in jun or july i'm youre man

100 € for it

By the way the clone version what youre saying is not compatible with wiirdGui
only with geckodnet and a special Shuriken release of it the standard version has not gonna work
what i'll heave heard :(

Last time I talked to him he only had one left so most likely sold out. He will most likely make more but I can't say for sure

Yes Andre he tels me the same he makes a few component's of it more next month that's what he say to me
in the month's may or lately jun :D

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
When you sell youre's in jun or july i'm youre man

100 € for it

By the way the clone version what youre saying is not compatible with wiirdGui
only with geckodnet and a special Shuriken release of it the standard version has not gonna work
what i'll heave heard :(

Don't worry about that. Gecko dNET is a bit better than WiiRdGUI (in my opinion) because it doesn't randomly freeze, it allows you to include a nice pointer searcher and the Filesystem manager allows you to modify loading routines what WiiRdGUI doesn't.

BITBURGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't worry about that. Gecko dNET is a bit better than WiiRdGUI (in my opinion) because it doesn't randomly freeze, it allows you to include a nice pointer searcher and the Filesystem manager allows you to modify loading routines what WiiRdGUI doesn't.

So guy's you read what this realy good hacker say's and believe me when he don't know's than know's no one
haha Thanks ** Cosmo** for youre qiucjk repley

and real USB Gecko is hard to find but when i'll get won't i'll get it lol :P

happy_bunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
currently they cost £14 + tracked postage world £10, EU £8, so to the USA is will be £14 + £10 tracked postage = £24 ($38)

Fluffy_258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mentioning gecko os I need help with it. I hav 1.9.3.1 and I hav my codes and everything works fine until after the remote strap screen,the screen goes black and the buttons don't respond.so I hav to restart my Wii.PLZ I NEED HELP WITH THIS

BITBURGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe you get to much same codes for 1 games that's normal it goes to black screen
one example Infinite Health [CosmoCortney] Infinite Health [CrapuleCorp]
2 exact same codes for one game is not gonna work
check it than in the most time goes to black screen ;)

Fluffy_258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the thing is that my whole gct files don't work

Can I format my sd card or my Wii and start from scratch

Can I format my Wii or my sd card and start from scratch.i think it's that my ad card has a lot of used data and directories

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over