Hacking Shuriken USB (USB Gecko SE (clone))

happy_bunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes i shipped yours as well, will update the paypal order with tracking number tonight have not had time today. When you guys get your devices and you have time can you post some feedback cheers.

BITBURGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FYI to everyone he doesn't stand behind his products so if you have a problem your fucked.
What is the problem Andre is it not work by you
i don't understand what you mean man
i got an shuriken to of him most games are work maybe 5 or 6 not but the problem is exist on the compatibility list and by nintendont and by dios mios and wii
for so far it works great why you won't support when you sell what in a store you get garantee to the front door
when you get an ticket and it's not good you get youre money back otherwise tja... you get a problem man
that's what i think

BITBURGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1 question mate listen up
is there some reason that you an Him sitting on a table and come both to an how man how you say that
to a good discission is there not a way that Bunny switch they of yours for the second edition to it
i got the second release of it what i all say not all games are worked but it seems by the original usb gecko to what i hear from some guys here on the net
and he is banned you.?
that's lo of the ground man when i did that :(
but try to come in confort with him

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 question mate listen up
is there some reason that you an Him sitting on a table and come both to an how man how you say that
to a good discission is there not a way that Bunny switch they of yours for the second edition to it
i got the second release of it what i all say not all games are worked but it seems by the original usb gecko to what i hear from some guys here on the net
and he is banned you.?
that's lo of the ground man when i did that :(
but try to come in confort with him
I'm sorry I did over react the past few days. I was just being honest about the V1's problems and I tried to give there buyers a way to use it which I did. I was just upset he banned me (and won't talk it me) after being in close contact with him about the V2 and other products he was making that's all. It's a shame he had some cool stuff that I already got ready for and was going to make some video's for install and usage because truth is I like his products. Hopefully we can come to terms but he sounded pissed so most likely not.

BITBURGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To everyone who gets new to Wii and GCN hacking, there is a great forum called GameHacking.org. It has a huge cheat code database where you can submit your codes (as soon as an admin has given you the permission to do so) :)
And when you a great hacker as the friend above Here Cosmo
you can added codes on his site to
and this site to

http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/index.php

Thx Cosmo mate for all youre help all month's
i'm happy without youre help i'm not be able to make now
easy codes on my own
the difficult things are comming up later like breakpoints ,pointers,asm these things
thank alot mate (Y) :D

Reactions: CosmoCortney

standardtoaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@happy_bunny I am getting a BSOD with the error Kernel_security_check_failure if I step through instructions somewhat rapidly. I was able to do it with my original USB Gecko but now it seems that I have to wait a little less than 1/4 of a second between each click of the Step button. If I click it too much faster than that it blue screens.

happy_bunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh that sounds like a timing issue with the CPLD dam i need to keep track of all issue found so at least people know what they are buying. Was you using gecko dot net or wiird

BITBURGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh that sounds like a timing issue with the CPLD dam i need to keep track of all issue found so at least people know what they are buying. Was you using gecko dot net or wiird
It works Great S. no problems here you must know how work with it i make now ASM with it i''m learing but okay
sometimes the gecko will not work but it is on the game than
when you disconnect the usb from youre pc and put it in it work
no problems here great thing :D

happy_bunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes it works but how close is it to the orginal gecko se. I dont have gecko se so I am greatfull for any feedback comparing the two devices. Hopefully its a close match and i would like to keep track of any differences, as long as the list is not to long i will keep making them.

Again thanks for the feedback.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night