Gaming Shovel Knight Save Transfer

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So long story short, I have a physical copy of Shovel Knight, and a digital copy I wanna move my save game to. However the digital version is Treasure Trove, while my physical copy is just Shovel Knight. I tried the nintendo save transferrer thing, and it didnt work as the progran didnt recognize Treasure Trove. Is there anyway to transfer the save via JSKM save manager or in another way? I didnt try yet so i didnt accidently do something or corrupt the save file.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Treasure Trove is treated as a different game from the regular shovel knight.

It is that Treasure Trove's save data holds more/different info than the regular shovel knight's save data. You will corrupt the shovel knight save data if you try transferring Treasure Trove's save data over even if you get the JSKM to work for you.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
So long story short, I have a physical copy of Shovel Knight, and a digital copy I wanna move my save game to. However the digital version is Treasure Trove, while my physical copy is just Shovel Knight. I tried the nintendo save transferrer thing, and it didnt work as the progran didnt recognize Treasure Trove. Is there anyway to transfer the save via JSKM save manager or in another way? I didnt try yet so i didnt accidently do something or corrupt the save file.
Why don't you update the cart version?

Negatronic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you send me your sav file I'll see what I can do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro