Should I sale my GCW zero?

  • Thread starter Thread starter K3Nv4
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,855
  • Replies Replies 4

K3Nv4

I bribe staff; You > Me
Member
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
3,014
Reaction score
10,919
Trophies
9
Location
certified shitposter
XP
2,646
Country
United States
I got this as a review unit and it's just collecting dust. I spoke with RJ the ceo at least I think he is. He said it retails for $150 so I might be able to sale it for $100?

ps: not sure if this should be listed in the marketplace or if its okay to go ahead and post here.

Also have some accessories with it some place around here...

handheld.jpg
box.jpg
 
I got this as a review unit and it's just collecting dust. I spoke with RJ the ceo at least I think he is. He said it retails for $150 so I might be able to sale it for $100?

ps: not sure if this should be listed in the marketplace or if its okay to go ahead and post here.

Also have some accessories with it some place around here...

View attachment 5894View attachment 5895


I'd die to review one of those. Mail me? :( I might actually have a use for that lol! :P
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted