Gaming Should i get?

sonicsmash2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have enough money to buy another 3DS title, and i was thinking if i should get Pilot wings 3DS i already have street fighter, and the other games look very meh....i checked gameplay's and there are many collectable's, im just thinking if it wont be boring quick.....and yes i have a tendancy to finish games 100% just thinking if it wont be very hard.....or very easy yet incredibly long that its so anoying.....

so then

Yes?

No?

MrCooper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait for mad hax

nds.gif

vaXin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We have the same problem.. Im also confused on what to get next? i also have ssf4 3ds, and looking for another 3ds title. Im stuck between Ridge Racer, Ghost Recon and Lego Star wars.. I don't include Pilotwings because my officemate told me that the game is not that long..Even if you try to get the perfect score for each, it still doesn't justify its longetivity. Now im confused between the 3 titles:

Ridge Racer - Good as like its PSP brothers as i enjoy the PSP versions. But im worried this will get obsolete once
mario kart comes out (But the question is when??). And no wifi race. If this has wifi, ill easily buy this.
Ghost Recon - Good strategy game, others say its mission is long enough and good customization for each characters.
But no multiplayer.
Lego Star Wars - Im aiming at these but i heard of long loading times and frequent lock ups on this game.

When do you think the updates will come? Im so excited and want to explore eshop and virtual console.
closedeyes.gif

Im almost loosing my patience..
glare.gif

sonicsmash2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I got pilot wings and right now, im enjoying it, perfected the first rank onto the second one and dayum are they challenging, barely started free mode.
and im loving it!

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Samurai Chronicles was the only 3ds game that appealed to me and it truly is the best game for 3ds (for now).
I played Pilot Wings at the store but it got boring fast for me.

The game I'm looking forward to is Kingdom Hearts 3D

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
What region games does your 3DS play?
Is B&H in Europe? I know they might be in the EU, but does Nintendo see it that way?

I ask because I only know of good online prices for EU games.
My favourite 3DS title is ghost recon shadow wars.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Good to hear you are enjoying PilotWings. It was my first game, and I still like it ;P

Ghost Recon is nice. At first I didn't want to buy it, because I thought I don't like turn-based tactics. Now I already played for several hours and the completion status is 2% >_>

KingVamp said:
Pilotwings Is it worth $40 dollars?
40 USD is ~ 27 Euros ... yes, it's worth 27 Euros
biggrin.gif

Well, I paid 40 Euro at launch. And being my first 3DS title, I don't regret spending that.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
cosmiccow said:
Good to hear you are enjoying PilotWings. It was my first game, and I still like it ;P

Ghost Recon is nice. At first I didn't want to buy it, because I thought I don't like turn-based tactics. Now I already played for several hours and the completion status is 2% >_>
23 hours @ 15% now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1