Hacking Should I get the EZ-Flash IV (GBA/lite)?

john.jingle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so here's the situation.
I have a CycloDS and EZ Flash 3 in 1 for my lite
There's been a couple of problems with my EZ Flash properly saving for several games and I don't know how to fix it. I've had several suggestions on how to fix it like getting a new backup of the game, SRAM patching, etc.
Then I found out that CycloDS 1.5b4 has GBA support, which sort of alleviated some save problems (MMZero) but there are some games that won't save for either (Mother3, HM:FoMT).

Now I'm wondering, should I get the EZ-Flash IV? Is it any better than the 3 in 1? Do I need to have a PassMe card? How is the compatibility?
or
Should I just wait for the CycloDS 1.6 firmware in hopes of that will solve everything?

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You would only need a NoPass device if you wanted to use the device in DS mode, but you could easily just use the Cyclo to boot the EZ IV in DS mode, or install FlashMe so the device would boot in DS mode without need of a seperate device. Otherwise, just run it as a GBA game for GBA mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I wonder who will survive in prison I wonder who it will be!