Hacking Should I buy a DS VC game for haxchi v2?

digitalforums

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
It was this Week on Monday and maybe they changed it again. I went for that game since i read previously that sometimes its labeled as free on there. If you read through this thread another user confirmed they got it for free too.

Hi, im from the uk, just loaded up my wii-u for the first time on e-shop as using suxserver method, and the dr kawashima game was on there for free for me, so thats for the info

Reactions: retrofan_k

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, im from the uk, just loaded up my wii-u for the first time on e-shop as using suxserver method, and the dr kawashima game was on there for free for me, so thats for the info

I'm also in the UK and tried ever possible solution since over a week ago and every couple of days also but I never get the option of free, no matter what. I have clicked through but still asks for payment. the only thing I can think of is that I have accessed the eshop in the past allthough I have never made any purchases.

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though the update was proven to be fake I decided to install Haxchi that boots directly into rednand and deleted my internet settings from sysnand. Worth it if you want to be careful.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i signed up as a new user, maybe that is why, the wii-u was bought second hand?

Also the game was showing as previously bought, i did'nt have to go through to any payment method, so maybe its given free to any new user who signs up to a new nnid
I'm guessing the previous owner bought it

Reactions: uqbn

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I think that's the answer. Previous users got it free in 2014 (or bought it). That's why the new ones get it free.
Thanks, Supreme Overlord.-)
nope i never bough the game at all and yet when i go to the e shop the game had a value on it it said 7 euros or something i clicked purchase and further down the payment metho d it said it was free, im guessing it might have to do if you got your wiiu online when it was free and got a ticket by acessing e shop even if you didnt bought it, i know i didint and yet i got it for free for haxchi and my wiiu was not second handed.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope i never bough the game at all and yet when i go to the e shop the game had a value on it it said 7 euros or something i clicked purchase and further down the payment metho d it said it was free, im guessing it might have to do if you got your wiiu online when it was free and got a ticket by acessing e shop even if you didnt bought it, i know i didint and yet i got it for free for haxchi and my wiiu was not second handed.
That's also a possibility. I was referring specifically to the people who got their Wii U second-hand, though

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
My WiiU is a ZombiU 32gb EU PAL edition brand new from launch and is the only original game I own for it. I never used the console online (only to update to (5.5.1) or bought any other games, since I got the system and only recently went online last week in light of the Haxchi 2.0 method, which I originally used the Wupserver manual method.

I deleted it (brain training/haxchi) from the sysnand Monday just gone and re-downloaded it again to do a fresh install (showing free download after choosing to buy it) No credit cards, no account, blah, blah.

Before that I was using Selfhosting HB launcher Loadiine, so it's odd that for some its was free and others not.

Last edited by retrofan_k,

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Bought Brain Training today (not free on the Australian eShop) for $9 and I can easily say it's worth the money for the convenience. Not even a question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted-355425

Brain
Bought Brain Training today (not free on the Australian eShop) for $9 and I can easily say it's worth the money for the convenience. Not even a question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brain training for me in the UK is not free either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)