Hacking Should I buy a DS VC game for haxchi v2?

MSco

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am still not sure about the benefit of haxchi (vs brazilian method). What can I do by using haxchi?
Is it only for starting the homebrew channel from the home menu (by clicking on a homebrew channel icon)?

And wouldnt it be better to use the signature check patcher (by dimok) for this?

Last edited by MSco,

NeroAngelo

Clueless Importer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Realized i had that Free Brain training game on the japanese store AFTER i bought another exploit game T_T lol, oh well, it's not like i was gonna use the credit stuck i nthe store for anything else i guess hehehe

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am still not sure about the benefit of haxchi (vs brazilian method). What can I do by using haxchi?
Is it only for starting the homebrew channel from the home menu (by clicking on a homebrew channel icon)?

And wouldnt it be better to use the signature check patcher (by dimok) for this?
The benefit of this is you have homebrew on the home menu (obviously), I have mine setup so when i press Haxchi it loads dimoks sig patcher but when i hold (a) and lauch haxchi I enter homebrew. It's great.

Reactions: MSco

tomazzzi

Trophies
XP
Country

You can use the hax offline, no computer and no internet needed to run both fw.img and hbl.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brain

Brain training for me in the UK is not free either.

It was only free for a limited time. If you've downloaded it for free within that time, but deleted it after, you can redownload it for free, if you're still on the same Wii U obviously.
You either haven't downloaded the game when it was free, or you're on another Wii U.

Lichtblick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Well, i had no problem launich hbl / loadiine with browser. I had it link in my favourite and just needed to start app on my handy for php server. Not a great deal. But nevertheless i install haxchi, so no more browser and android app needed. It's easier to use for other family members (if they would want to play with wii u).

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Haxchi and Brazilian exploit are 2 different things.
For Haxchi, you don't even need sigpatch because it runs in your official bought DS VC game, that's the whole point of Haxchi as it would be useless if it needed sigpatch.
Haxchi is really useful, you can just launch HBL as a channel like the Wii, so like you always used to.

The only thing, it has Haxchi banner aswell as the original VC music, but atleast you can start it like the Wii days :)

The Brazilian method is installing games (not VC & eShop) without sigpatch.
In Nintendo's view, that is the worst exploit, even worse than IOSU. But for us, it's the best.

Last edited by thekarter104,
Reactions: wizzy_link and MSco

vatrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You can just use both for the best of both worlds.
I used to use the browser exploit to run the homebrew launcher to install my games for the brazilian method, but it would break half the time, so I just said fuck it and got a DS game (Kirby Mass Attack was $5. which isn't too bad for the added convenience).

Now I'm using Haxchi for the offline homebrew launcher and I made it so it autoruns cfwbooter with a patched fw.img so I can use DLC I do not own.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
broswing nowdays at eshop is so slow buddy, im looking at nintendosite but its slow for me there too
how is it slow? enter choose ds titles and pick one with the best price on haxchi compatible list, takes 3 clicks to get inside the DS vc choices.

richexpert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how is it slow? enter choose ds titles and pick one with the best price on haxchi compatible list, takes 3 clicks to get inside the DS vc choices.
when i try too enter eshop it always show "u cant connect to eshop , its high trafic bla bla bla"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have to keep trying and trying to get in.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
when i try too enter eshop it always show "u cant connect to eshop , its high trafic bla bla bla"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have to keep trying and trying to get in.
then its pointless to see the title even on pc no? since you wont be able to buy it anyway xD.

make sure you disbaled tubehax or any other blocking method since remenber with tubehax you needed to run nnu patcherr to even enter e shop.

richexpert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no problem ill ask anywhere for the cheapest game.
then its pointless to see the title even on pc no? since you wont be able to buy it anyway xD.

make sure you disbaled tubehax or any other blocking method since remenber with tubehax you needed to run nnu patcherr to even enter e shop.
alright ty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: hello