Hacking Should I buy a DS VC game for haxchi v2?

Graham182

Trophies
XP
Country
Relax PAL. My console was never used online since bought and it was was free when i downloaded it last week and it was yesterday (UK currency e-shop), since i deleted my old install and re-downloaded the title to do a clean install of Haxchi 2.0.

If its the dr kawashima one ye're talking about, I had to pay for it (euro eu store, Ireland so should be same as uk since they're lumped in together)
I guess people won't know in their individual case for sure until they check.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
can we get a confirmation in which country is it free ?
If its the dr kawashima one ye're talking about, I had to pay for it (euro eu store, Ireland so should be same as uk since they're lumped in together)
I guess people won't know in their individual case for sure until they check.

You click to buy it, as it shows the price in UK £ not Euro for me as im in the UK. Follow the prompts and the last link gives a free download link. Maybe its based on your ISP IP address and sets it to Euro if you are not based in the UK. I dont have a Nintendo account or nothing and never used online until last week, as i dont use online with exploited consoles and was using a selfhosting offline method previously.

Last edited by retrofan_k,
Reactions: Graham182

Graham182

Trophies
XP
Country
I was just making sure it was the dr kawashima some people were getting for free since there's the brain academy thing too. Didn't mind paying for it, few quid for an exploit game, it'll more than pay for itself. it's a lot more straightforward than using suxserver (which is good mind, but this is a one-click, 100℅ offline alternative)

Last edited by Graham182,

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I was just making sure it was the dr kawashima some people were getting for free since there's the brain academy thing too. Didn't mind paying for it, it's a lot more straightforward than using suxserver (which is good mind, but this is a one-click, 100℅ offline alternative)

Yeah Dr Kawashima Brain Training it is.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Ni...n-Training-How-Old-is-Your-Brain--270627.html

I was willing to pay too the first when clicked to buy and it was a bonus not too afterwards.

Last edited by retrofan_k,

ganjamann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
did you need to do something initially to get that for free? in germany, when i click on brain age or dr. kawashima it always asks for credit card or nintendo code upload. did i miss anything? or am i just out of luck and Have to add + pay per credit card?

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
It was this Week on Monday and maybe they changed it again. I went for that game since i read previously that sometimes its labeled as free on there. If you read through this thread another user confirmed they got it for free too.

Reactions: digitalforums

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's really a no-brainer to buy a DS game for haxchi. It's a permenent offline exploit that can be run straight from the system menu to load both the homebrew launcher and redNAND. You even get an icon, and it's reversable (unlike coldboothax). What more could you want?

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It has been said before, that brain training WAS free for the ones who got their WiiU console on the time it was free, it's not that NOW is free, it WAS, and your account remembers that it was automatically given to your account, even if it didn't download at that time.

So, if it's free for you, you're lucky.
If not, buy it, it's just 6,99€, FFS!!!

Reactions: sj33

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Under $10 to purchase a single game to open the door to an internetless, mutlibooting homebrew launcher that can instantly run apps, the HBL, or a CFW of your choice. If that doesnt inspire anyone, then think of it this way: Compare it to everyone shelling out so much money for Cubic Ninja once upon a time

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It has been said before, that brain training WAS free for the ones who got their WiiU console on the time it was free, it's not that NOW is free, it WAS, and your account remembers that it was automatically given to your account, even if it didn't download at that time.

So, if it's free for you, you're lucky.
If not, buy it, it's just 6,99€, FFS!!!
Indeed. I was lucky enough to get it for free, but seriously - it's 6.99 for a lifetime permenent exploit, what's wrong with people? Just look at it as an investment.

Some of us bought Cubic Ninja.

Lichtblick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, acutally it are 15€ because there is no possibility to pay for that game alone. There is only the option to "charge" your account with a card, or am i wrong?

Graham182

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, acutally it are 15€ because there is no possibility to pay for that game alone. There is only the option to "charge" your account with a card, or am i wrong?
You are wrong, there's 2 options, add funds to wallet, or pay with card (which just adds funds to wallet (correct amount) and then deducts it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.