Shining Force Feather/Blood Of Bahamut Translation Request

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Drixster, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Drixster
    OP

Newcomer Drixster Member

United Kingdom
    We'll as far as ive seen on the internet in forums these games comming out in english, but ihighly doubt it.

So iwas wondering if someone or a team could start a translation for these games. not a full translation but maybe just menus and item descriptions and tutorials just so iknow what im doing LOL.

but if anyone has any info about them comming out in english with abit of insight, then id appreciate it Thanks.

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    We have a thread for translation requests.

Stop pawning your wants onto other people. If you're in such need of a translation, learn the language and the hacking skill and do it yourself.

3. Drixster
    OP

Newcomer Drixster Member

United Kingdom
    ican only read hirigana...and secondly ididnt know ithought this was the right thread ill go and post it else where

4. shineek

Member shineek GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    i think both games are already translated . just use the search button before posting

5. Cavallone

Newcomer Cavallone Newbie

Brazil
    Blood of Bahamut will be translated after Element Hunter, with Noitora in the lead of the project, i guess.

6. neoxephon

Member neoxephon GBAtemp Fan

United States
    And someone was working on Shining Force Feather recently, although I am unsure of the status of that project.

7. Drixster
    OP

Newcomer Drixster Member

United Kingdom
    Oh thanks, theres a DS drought, nothing to play thats worth playing...already played everything half decent...just wnna play these two now LOL

8. DeltaBladeX

Member DeltaBladeX GBAtemp Fan

New Zealand
    I'm interested in that. Anyone have a link so I can keep an eye on this translation?

9. bahamut920

Member bahamut920 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Blood of Bahamut translation.

I couldn't find a project thread for Feather, but I did find a number of threads asking about elements of a translation.

10. azerty1

Member azerty1 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    i have the dumped script and an extractor, but it's kinda useless until the font is fixed, which is something i can't do. if anyone wants to pick up the project, PM me and i'll gladly help out.