ROM Hack Shining Force Feather/Blood Of Bahamut Translation Request

Drixster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We'll as far as ive seen on the internet in forums these games comming out in english, but ihighly doubt it.

So iwas wondering if someone or a team could start a translation for these games. not a full translation but maybe just menus and item descriptions and tutorials just so iknow what im doing LOL.

but if anyone has any info about them comming out in english with abit of insight, then id appreciate it Thanks.

Drixster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
We have a thread for translation requests.

Stop pawning your wants onto other people. If you're in such need of a translation, learn the language and the hacking skill and do it yourself.

ican only read hirigana...and secondly ididnt know ithought this was the right thread ill go and post it else where

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And someone was working on Shining Force Feather recently, although I am unsure of the status of that project.

Drixster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh thanks, theres a DS drought, nothing to play thats worth playing...already played everything half decent...just wnna play these two now LOL

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
neoxephon said:
And someone was working on Shining Force Feather recently, although I am unsure of the status of that project.
I'm interested in that. Anyone have a link so I can keep an eye on this translation?

azerty1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
bahamut920 said:
Blood of Bahamut translation.

I couldn't find a project thread for Feather, but I did find a number of threads asking about elements of a translation.
i have the dumped script and an extractor, but it's kinda useless until the font is fixed, which is something i can't do. if anyone wants to pick up the project, PM me and i'll gladly help out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-