Shigeru Miyamoto Acknowledges Possibility of More Nintendo-Based Movies

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
This is why I hope they don’t do a Zelda movie… They’re not going to leave him voiceless and it would just not work…
I personally hope for a Zelda movie. He however speaks in the Manga and also the odd tv-series.
He also "speaks" in Twilight Princess and Wind Waker. He moves his mouth with the dialog.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I personally hope for a Zelda movie. He however speaks in the Manga and also the odd tv-series.
He also "speaks" in Twilight Princess and Wind Waker. He moves his mouth with the dialog.
I can just hear my dreams being shattered… :rofl:

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, and it culminates with SMASH BROTHERS movie... a la Avengers Endgame.
exactly
Actually, what I though of is, like the MCU, Super Smash Bros movie series will be the Avengers series
For example, I posted a meme about it where the first one was Super Smash Bros. : War against the Master Hand

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
exactly
Actually, what I though of is, like the MCU, Super Smash Bros movie series will be the Avengers series
For example, I posted a meme about it where the first one was Super Smash Bros. : War against the Master Hand
Master hand, starring Reggie Fils-Aimé

• Haha
Reactions: ZeroFX

nine0nine

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I don't think Metroid has enough mainstream appeal, it would need to be a far more mature Aliens type movie and I don't think Nintendo wants to go in this direction.
If anything other than Mario hits the screens, I think it will be Donkey Kong, it's pretty much known by everyone and it has a solid base of characters thanks to Rare, plus the DK part of the Mario movie was fantastic. I predict a DK movie followed by a TV series.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
This is why I hope they don’t do a Zelda movie… They’re not going to leave him voiceless and it would just not work…

Just get Nicholas Cage to star as Link if it's live action, he's already done a film where he doesn't speak and we might get some memes out of it.

Master hand, starring Reggie Fils-Aimé

Oh God, now I'm imagining a cliche scene where the characters approach a throne, Reggie's sitting on it, makes some generic villains speech before transforming into Master Hand.

Then at the end as part of a stinger, we find out that Shigeru Miyamoto is the NCU's Thanos.

Yodakiller3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna go ahead and say I want a Mii movie and have 100% confidence that will never happen from Nintendo themselves. It's a "Mii" thing :D

kill mii for that stupid pun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work