migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
dinoh just gave me an idea.

we have lots of threads on eof, but how about one that is to share appreciation for a member?

tell us a member's name and write why do you love that guy (there are no girls here! pussy is a lie!)
you can write about several members
please follow my example to make things simplier (you can use other formatting, but don't talk about several people in a sentence like if you were talking about food you like, everyone deserves his own paragraph)

PLEASE NOTE, THERE IS NO ORDER (being first or last on the list doesn't mean nothing)
a

DinohScene
is a weird pal, and i love him because of that <3 he even told on a post that he loves me!!!!
dino's very friendly, here at "3dsperm" (gbatemp's updated name) we don't have section moderators, but dinoh is surelly the xbox "high king of skyrim"

VinsCool
everyone loves this guy, hes nice, and very cool, makes lots of jokes. for a long time he ran toon links gang, i don't know much what to say about him,

FAST6191
he sometimes writes in a way people don't understand, lots of times we ask for a simple answer and he gives us a loooong speech, and thats why i come for him every time i have problems with something
i found several times i didnt understood what he means, or i was understanding till it reached a part then i stopped knowing what he was talking about and maybe he doesn't understand me sometimes too
but i find it amazing how everytime someone asks him for help, he takes his time and give a complete answer, and it even can be questions that were asked several times.

Reactions: 2Hack and VinsCool
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I love:

VinsCool
- he aint boring
- he posts good shit
- he nice
- he made me my avatar
- he is 2 awesome

p1ngpong
- his posts are so funny, i actually LOL

Vulpes Abnocto
- you r too funny <3
- i remember when you named me StankCheese

Sicklyboy
- advises true advice; true virtual shoulder someone can cry on
- EOF posts are funny

ComeTurismO
- cause hes awesome like I am

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ComeTurismO for loving the foxy pics, they really are misunderstood but very sweet animals! ^_^

VinsCool for letting me vent whenever I need it, and for enjoy the fox pics I post! :P

Bortz for helping me realize what it is I need to do to improve and become a better person ^_^

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ComeTurismO for loving the foxy pics, they really are misunderstood but very sweet animals! ^_^

VinsCool for letting me vent whenever I need it, and for enjoy the fox pics I post! :P

Bortz for helping me realize what it is I need to do to improve and become a better person ^_^
Forgot to say I also love yoy (in a nonsexual kinda way ;) )

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
VinsCool for being that funny and likeable guy :3
@Xenophy for being such a great friend
RevPokemon TotalInsanity4 and Vulpes Abnocto for providing much laughs
Phantom_User for being a cool and funny guy :)
Margen67 for liking this ;)
And a whole lot of other people, but this post would be so long :P

THIS STUPID COMPUTER DOESNT WANT TO POST PROPERLY :(

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VinsCool for coming out of nowhere and tagging me. WTF dude :P Honestly, though, you're an awesome guy, you're helpful, and post halfway decent stuff

the_randomizer for being one of the last few "good" people on the internet, even if you do get passionate at times. We need more people for like you (Edit: WHOOPS, don't know how that happened!)

Vulpes Abnocto (& company, but mainly him because I've had many more encounters with him) for being a kind and humorous supervisor and keeping idiotic banter out of the main threads (for the most part)

2Hack for.... being 2Hack. And Canadian. 'Cause why not. You're cool bro

migles because your posts make me happy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1