Hello, everyone.

captainbob321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I just felt like This would be a good time to say it. This might be long.

When I first joined this Website, I was pretty normal, Until one day, I found a thread called "Get well soon, XFlak"
I found out that the Creator of the threat was Gabubu, so I had to say Get well soon, then Asked him what Font does he use. Because I thought it might be good to ask him Here.
then I found out that it's better to ask him with a PM. I asked if Xflak's dead or not (I never thought he was dead, I thought it might be good to ask if he's dead or not), and then I found out it was disrespectful. I gotta apologize to everyone, But then i made it worse. I kept acting like a kid, Turning somebody's Get well soon threat into a Sh**fest, being a prick, then spamming. Then I kinda don't wanna be on this platform anymore, but at the same time, I do.

I hope you understand and have a Good day.

Last edited by captainbob321,

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Somebody totally banned/deleted nancyharvey
Me thinks it was the real NancyDS 🤯

EDIT: Did I got ignored by Nancy?

HOW COME IGNORE FUNCTION WORKS FOR NANCY BUT NOT FOR ME!?!

Last edited by JuanMena,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may have problems, But I also hate velma

I got some Scooby Doo Snack for you 😂😂😂.

1678367274201.png

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just felt like This would be a good time to say it. This might be long.

When I first joined this Website, I was pretty normal, Until one day, I found a thread called "Get well soon, XFlak"
I found out that the Creator of the threat was Gabubu, so I had to say Get well soon, then Asked him what Font does he use. Because I thought it might be good to ask him Here.
then I found out that it's better to ask him with a PM. I asked if Xflak's dead or not (I never thought he was dead, I thought it might be good to ask if he's dead or not), and then I found out it was disrespectful. I gotta apologize to everyone, But then i made it worse. I kept acting like a kid, Turning somebody's Get well soon threat into a Sh**fest, being a prick, then spamming. Then I kinda don't wanna be on this platform anymore, but at the same time, I do.

I hope you understand and have a Good day.
But who in the blue hell are you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over