Share a boring fact about yourself.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why keeping a machine gun on hand is the way to go you'll never when you might need it.
oh trust me i got a hidden hitman waiting around the corner.

Kermit with a Machihe Gun.gif

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One time, long ago, I was in my company vehicle. I was driving along a main road and there was a sidewalk with trees. I'm sure you've seen this before, the trees are in a square patch of dirt that all the dogs shit in. There is a lip between the dirt and the sidewalk. There was a man in a wheelchair. He rolling down the sidewalk then BOOM, he got stuck in the dirt and he was struggling to get out and back on to the sidewalk. I threw on my twirly lights and pulled to the side of the road. Pretty sure I was blocking the lane, but no cars were coming. This was long ago when people didn't mind it if you were in their way for a few seconds. Now people will honk at you if you make a complete stop at a stop sign. ANYHOW, I got out and helped the man out of the dirt and back on to the sidewalk. He thanked me and I told him to have a great day. Then, we parted ways.

P.S. I am not a cop. Boring, right?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it more or am i running into more crazy people in real life.... guy was walking in the middle of the FUCKING Road so i beeped my horn at him. he got out of the way and i parked in the lot a 0.25 mile later the same game cussed the fuck out of me. i so wanted to throw my soda can i had him but still he would of been drunk or worse had a gun/knife on him.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some yo-yo did a similar thing. Against a green light, he put his arms out to opposite sides of traffic, looked straight forward, and casually walked across 4 lanes of traffic. One person honked. I was on my bike. I had 2 thoughts. This guy is looking for a reason to use his gun and he is probably a parent of a kid that goes to school with my kids. Fucking scary! I like my life and don’t want to confront stupid people like this. They could fucking stab you! Mental illness, drugs, depression, who knows what that asshole was thinking, but someone could’ve died. Imagine being the driver that hit him on accident. The guilt you would carry. The family member that would be deeply missed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==