Popopinsel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there,

I just installed cIOS36 rev9 and USB-Loader v1.0 and this is some serious awesome stuff! Big thanks to Waninkoko and the other geniuses from TT & others!

But what I'm asking myself now is would it be possible to somehow create seperate channels for each game that is stored on the ext. USB-Drive? Like some Windows-tool to simply create a wad-File for it or a tool that is launched from within the HBC to then create a channel. That would be the icing on the cake!

powaking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Popopinsel said:
Hi there,

I just installed cIOS36 rev9 and USB-Loader v1.0 and this is some serious awesome stuff! Big thanks to Waninkoko and the other geniuses from TT & others!

But what I'm asking myself now is would it be possible to somehow create seperate channels for each game that is stored on the ext. USB-Drive? Like some Windows-tool to simply create a wad-File for it or a tool that is launched from within the HBC to then create a channel. That would be the icing on the cake!

I was thinking the same thing except I don't think having them as WAD's would be beneficial. What I was thinking is making the USB Loader organized in a way so that the games box covers could be displayed instead of a text file list.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As far as I can tell (I haven't tested it) the mkhbc command creates boot.dol's for each game, so they could potentially be turned into channels... Though I don't know about using all the original animations and stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas