Seperate channels for game-ISO's for use with USB-Loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Popopinsel, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Popopinsel
    OP

Popopinsel Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Hi there,

I just installed cIOS36 rev9 and USB-Loader v1.0 and this is some serious awesome stuff! Big thanks to Waninkoko and the other geniuses from TT & others!

But what I'm asking myself now is would it be possible to somehow create seperate channels for each game that is stored on the ext. USB-Drive? Like some Windows-tool to simply create a wad-File for it or a tool that is launched from within the HBC to then create a channel. That would be the icing on the cake!

2. powaking

powaking Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2009
    United States
    I was thinking the same thing except I don't think having them as WAD's would be beneficial. What I was thinking is making the USB Loader organized in a way so that the games box covers could be displayed instead of a text file list.

3. Joey90

Joey90 Not around any more

Apr 21, 2007
    UK
    As far as I can tell (I haven't tested it) the mkhbc command creates boot.dol's for each game, so they could potentially be turned into channels... Though I don't know about using all the original animations and stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice