OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello...

Who can help me?

I´m in the burning house... there are enemies... and a woman ... and... i don´t get ahead...

After the blue man comes... >>> No idea! ...

I don´t speak japanese...

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I guess real idiots do exist in this world. I can only see why some would do it and that is to progress themselves if they are studying "X" language. But in this case two blind idiots are just playing the game.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I guess real idiots do exist in this world. I can only see why some would do it and that is to progress themselves if they are studying "X" language. But in this case two blind idiots are just playing the game.

thx 4 your help... idiot... spam spam spam...

eye kno huh?

maybe next time you get a Japanese game you'd help yourself and pick up Japanese for Dummies? ehh but we all know you won't

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Stop bashing, geez.

Contrary to what you might believe, there are some people who would rather play a game early than wait for a translation for it. As long as the game isn't story-based, I don't see a problem with playing stuff in a language you don't understand anyway. And hell, even story based stuff can be played fine in Japanese by try and error, quite a few persons here played and finished Pokémon Diamond/Pearl in Japanese, for example. (me included)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can