Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Dead End said:
will this work for Far away places like
From US to UK or US- Illinois to Cali?It works on your local network, meaning the computer and DS have to be on the same wireless/connection. This usually doesn't extend more than a few hundred feet away from the router, if that.

However, if you port forward port 80 in your router to your computer and get somebody else in another state to change their DNS server to your EXTERNAL IP (the one given by www.whatismyip.net), then it's possible that you could do this long-range... I can't test because my ISP (like many) blocks outbound port 80, and you can't change the port the game is trying to connect on without rom hacking it.

tailsninja said:
are there any settings i should have on my linksys? follow up if so is there any way to change its settings from my lappy which wasnt the computer i used to set it up i know im half retardedThe first thing in the FAQ in my post on the front page shows you how to get into the router's settings, you can do that from any computer connected to the router, wired or wireless.

Gamakireta said:
Can someone provide me with a Jirachi's PKM ? I can trade every Pokemon I have without trouble, but as for Jirachi's PKM, I couldn't. I've Entered the GTS hall but then my DS giving me a Bluescreen with 000000 error (turn off and restart the system).

Since I can trade with any other pokemon without any trouble so I'm guessing this have something to do with Jirachi's , and I got my Jirachi from the link posted on the 1st page (US event).

Thanks
Read the FAQ, you'll need to open and then save it from the party screen in Pokesav to change it from a box PKM to a party PKM.

QUOTE(Lunyka @ Apr 12 2010, 12:42 AM)
Ok, I'm not getting the pokemon at all when I enter the GTS.

I'm adding the DNS code in the right spot so I'm not sure what the issue is.
Read my FAQ on the first page.

ShawnRC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lunyka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Lunyka said:
Ok, I'm not getting the pokemon at all when I enter the GTS.

I'm adding the DNS code in the right spot so I'm not sure what the issue is.
Read my FAQ on the first page.

Hmmm I did and it didn't help at all. I do read things before asking questions you know. It is giving me the right DNS to imput, I don't use a USB connector, and I'm putting it in the right spot and still no pokemon.

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Rydian said:
Read the FAQ, you'll need to open and then save it from the party screen in Pokesav to change it from a box PKM to a party PKM.

Ah, I see so this Jirachi doesn't belong to Party Pokemon, because I always thought all those PKM are belong to Party Pokemon , thanks I'm gonna try it now

Dr.Razor

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Has anyone found an issue for mac osx?
Tried on OSX 10.6.3 with python 2.6, fail after opening the file -_-'

chrisbutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've installed python 2.6.5 and I extracted the files from the first post but whenever I drag a pkm file on to sendpkm.py - a black window pops up and then disappears before I can read it. Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks in advance.

Lunyka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
All the normal ones should work fine, the event ones may be box because that's how they were originally given to the site.

Lunyka: What IP does it give you?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
chrisbutt said:
I've installed python 2.6.5 and I extracted the files from the first post but whenever I drag a pkm file on to sendpkm.py - a black window pops up and then disappears before I can read it. Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks in advance.
What version of windows?
Read the FAQ in my post on the first page?

Lunyka: No clue.

Lunyka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I've gotten it to work (fiddled with it a little bit then it eventually lead me to a 5xxxxx error of sorts so that was easily fixed), now every once and a while it won't go through. Like it will ask me if I want to be in Wifi I hit yes, The 3 green bars come up then it will just not go through and eventually crash.

tailsninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i got this to work but....... i cant check the pokemons stats suggestions?

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Lunyka said:
Ok so I've gotten it to work (fiddled with it a little bit then it eventually lead me to a 5xxxxx error of sorts so that was easily fixed), now every once and a while it won't go through. Like it will ask me if I want to be in Wifi I hit yes, The 3 green bars come up then it will just not go through and eventually crash.

Mine like that too, but most of the times it worked very well for me, and i've tried some weird stuff like this

Laptop With Win 7 - on XP VM Connected to Internet and then Shared it to Wireless via USB-Wireless Soft-AP (TPLINK TL-WN422G)
Still on the same Laptop - On main OS Win 7, turn on the Wifi to use the Wireless from USB-Wireless Soft-AP

and it worked really good, but I'm just curious, well I'm testing it using my Flashcart (Platinum rom) and I got no crash after receiving the Pokemon, but if I use my retail SS it'll always crashes me, it is has something to do with the fc/retail or it is just because of the game (DPPt and HGSS) ?

bluehack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chrisbutt said:

The same thing happen to me until I realized you also need pkmlib.py, pokehaxlib.py, extracted from the zip file to work as well.

chrisbutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I do have the pkmlib.py and pokehaxlib.py files extracted as well but it still doesn't work...

Hecatia

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
chrisbutt said:
I do have the pkmlib.py and pokehaxlib.py files extracted as well but it still doesn't work...
Are you using 32 bit or 64 bit windows

Hecatia

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
never mind.
hit print scrn real quick when the box pops up and copy it into MS paint and read what it says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have 2 rgh 360s, both are jasper