Hacking SEN Enabler spoof erases my online stats?

m1s3ry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello! I mainly use the PS3 online to play CoD (not many games online remaining) and since the update 4.85 came, I used SENenabler to spoof to 4.85. But after doing that, I lost all my online progress, and it doesn't seem to be saving. I play a little while, shut down the console, turn it back on and my rank goes back to 1.

I'm using PSNpatch to log without fear of banning, but I don't think that's the problem, because (1) I was using it before and I had 0 problem, and (2) I also tested the CFW syscall disabler and IDPS patcher, and it did the same.

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I never heard that SENenabler erase online progression, it may be caused by CoD, you should ask other players of this game.

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, SEN Enabler erase some icons in the XMB to prevent ban, try to run it and press L1 till you hear a beep. I don't know if it is recommended to use it with HEN and not on a CFW

m1s3ry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm using CFW, Rebug 4.84.2, I've installed Han Toolbox to download backups (of games that I already own, I'm not THAT pirate). But I think it could all be related, the erasing of some icons plus the erasing of the multiplayer data stored inside the PSN. Let's say, Battlefield 4, it didn't erase any data, but that's stored in EA's servers.

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There is no relation between erasing some icons and erasing data in the psn, no Homebrew can do that.
Your save is still on the psn but the game/psn may not recognize yourself as the owner of this save, even if it should be related to your PSN username.
If you only have an issue with CoD, it's definitely on their side (check your trophies, it's also stored on the PSN).

Last edited by Eveldee,

m1s3ry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Now that I think about it, there's something weird, when I get to CoD's main menu, the multiplayer section reads 34% completed, which is the ammounts of unlocks I had and all, and when I actually log in PSN, it shows I have 0 minutes played.
Oh well, I'm uninstalling and redownloading, see if that fix the problem. 18 gbs at 1.1 mbps, here I come again on my own.

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It may be that you have changed your PSN username, Sony said that it can cause issues on some games, always a possibility

m1s3ry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No, I'm still using the same name. This just started to happen after I used SEN Enabler to spoof 4.85 from my CFW 4.84 Rebug

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up