Is this safe to go online?

alakadam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hopefully someone can help me out. I don't use Sysnand, but have 2 Emunands.

On Emunand 1 I play Animal Crossing (cartridge) and use Online Services. I setup a second Emunand which has no associated Wifi Networks it can connect to, has a blank serial and remains in Flight Mode. On this Emunand I have a Tinfoil game.

I haven't gone back online on Emunand 1 since I setup Emunand 2 with Tinfoil. Am I safe to go back online on Emunand 1, or is there some crossover between the two and Emunand 1 is going to send data to Nintendo about Emunand 2 if it goes online?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully someone can help me out. I don't use Sysnand, but have 2 Emunands.

On Emunand 1 I play Animal Crossing (cartridge) and use Online Services. I setup a second Emunand which has no associated Wifi Networks it can connect to, has a blank serial and remains in Flight Mode. On this Emunand I have a Tinfoil game.

I haven't gone back online on Emunand 1 since I setup Emunand 2 with Tinfoil. Am I safe to go back online on Emunand 1, or is there some crossover between the two and Emunand 1 is going to send data to Nintendo about Emunand 2?

If you have pirated game then no.

Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

alakadam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you have pirated game then no.

Ah okay. Is there any work around for this? (use two separate SD's or something?)

As the switch hasn't connected to the internet since, could I remove Tinfoil and the game and then go back online? Or could I remove them from the SD and copy them back onto the card when I want to play, then remove again?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah okay. Is there any work around for this? (use two separate SD's or something?)

As the switch hasn't connected to the internet since, could I remove Tinfoil and the game and then go back online? Or could I remove them from the SD and copy them back onto the card when I want to play, then remove again?

You need clean NAND to go online, or they will flag you for a ban.

Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?