Hacking [Semi-working] NFS2ISO2NFS - convert nfs to iso and back

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Tried to inject No More Heroes 2 into Xenoblade Chronicles and I failed misserably, I even made a custom banner :cry:

It booted fine, shiny banner and all, then showed the Wii logo and took me back to Wii U menu, I wasted 2 hours for nothing, it doesn't help that my frigging PC is sluggish :nayps3:

Feel so frustrated right now...

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Tried to inject No More Heroes 2 into Xenoblade Chronicles and I failed misserably, I even made a custom banner :cry:

It booted fine, shiny banner and all, then showed the Wii logo and took me back to Wii U menu, I wasted 2 hours for nothing, it doesn't help that my frigging PC is sluggish :nayps3:

Feel so frustrated right now...
Just wait for the tutorial thread dude :)
Should be easier after tjat

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What's strage is Resident Evil 4. Which supports the Classic Controller but it can't be played with the Gamepad (I read because you need to press start on the Wiimote or something like that).

iirc RE4 had some problems recognizing the Gamepad as a Classic Controller, so Nintendo had to release it without Gamepad support.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What's strage is Resident Evil 4. Which supports the Classic Controller but it can't be played with the Gamepad (I read because you need to press start on the Wiimote or something like that).
Resident Evil 4 is an odd one.
It might require some special check or something to enable CCP emulation.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

SupremeDevice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good news, brawl works! Going to test VC games, and then launching homebrew (Brawl minus/Minima Launcher, in particular)
Sadly, VC games do not appear to work, probably because it tries to a) "reset" the game, and b) Access data in an extra partition.

Does the Gamepad as CC work in Brawl?
It does! It feels a little weird, but that may just be me being used to the smoother controls of Smash4

My fucking Miyamoto this is an absolute fuckinh dream xD
Dont forget to try Nintendont if you get homebrew channel running!
Sadly, homebrew doesn't appear to work, or at the very least homebrew that involves "resetting" the game don't. Smash Stack itself does work, as the exploit itself loads with it's beautiful white text on a black background, but it hangs once it actually tries to load the boot.elf off the sd card (Despite saying it launched successfully).

EDIT: Probably not that important, but I guess I should mention it anyways, trying to run VC games or use smash stack will hard lock the system. All the gamepad features still work, but the actual wii u itself will lock up and will need to be un/replugged.

Last edited by SupremeDevice,

Feffe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sadly, VC games do not appear to work, probably because it tries to a) "reset" the game, and b) Access data in an extra partition.

It does! It feels a little weird, but that may just be me being used to the smoother controls of Smash4

Sadly, homebrew doesn't appear to work, or at the very least homebrew that involves "resetting" the game don't. Smash Stack itself does work, as the exploit itself loads with it's beautiful white text on a black background, but it hangs once it actually tries to load the boot.elf off the sd card (Despite saying it launched successfully).
Oh well, thanks for testing. Now we have to deal with those integrity checks then.

Anyway I'm so happy I'll be able to play Last Story on the Gamepad!

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just for giggles I tried loading the code/content through loadiine...... it didnt work lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Good new.. Batman works... Bad news I just realised Batman never supported the damn Classic controller.. Wiimote and Nunchuck only :P
I'm an idiot lol

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just for giggles I tried loading the code/content through loadiine...... it didnt work lol

Wii VC never worked on loadiine. It's literally just vWii running a Wii game.

Is smash stack open source?
EDIT: nope

Last edited by Ryuzaki_MrL,
D

Deleted User

Wii VC never worked on loadiine. It's literally just vWii running a Wii game.

Is smash stack open source?
EDIT: nope
you know what I'm excited for? being able to play gamecube games with wiiu gamepad (a custom iso for nintendont... or something that would load nintendont)

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just noticed that patching fw.img is the easy part.
The additional problem is that it has a companion tmd to validate it so it won't match after the patch, therefore vWii won't load it.
We'd need to patch whatever loads it in vWii first.

fejich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China

Mario Kart Wii successfully injected :hrth:

I use the "New Super Mario Bros. Wii" to do the template, the beginning is a black screen
Then I copied Xenoblade Chronicles' "fw.img" and "fw.tmd" to cover the code folder and worked well

Share The Meta Image

Attachments

• Mario Kart Wii VC Meta.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 286

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We've been over this I wear kill proof clothing