Hardware Selling your 3DS with Ambassador + eShop games

Would you buy a 3DS with digital games of someone else?

• Yes. I don't care about accounts.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends, if the games are great and plenty, i won't mind.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tatumanu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello, so i bought a New Nintendo 3DS XL FW 9.0 EU and I have a regular 3DS XL FW 9.2 EU.
Because FW 9.3 rolled out i can't transfer my games to my new 3DS ...

I really didn't want it but im thinking of selling my regular Nintendo 3DS XL FW9.2 with all my + 61 eShop games (that is including Ambassador games and 15 of the best selling 3DS games).

So questions are:

What can you do to transfer your Nintendo ID + eShop account to the buyer?
This includes what can you change in your NNID so its better for the new user.

Do you personally see buying a used 3DS with another persons account on it a big deal? (see pole)

What is the reasonable value of digital 3DS games (the ones that you can also buy in at the store)?

sethirion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What can you do to transfer your Nintendo ID + eShop account to the buyer?
This includes what can you change in your NNID so its better for the new user
Well, the agreement you signed when setting your NNID said that it is no transferable at least not legally.
Out of that warning, I guess you can change your e-mail and every contact information prior to giving to him OR hand over the e-mail (in case you create it for that sole purpose).
Do you personally see buying a used 3DS with another persons account on it a big deal? (see pole)
Not a big deal, did already an evaluation for a friend in that same situation but seller had to lower it to 85USD; difference here is that the seller did not have a PIN so it cannot be tested right there (WiFi, eShop, etc.)
(Orthographic maniac: there should be an "an" whenever a vowel... did you mean "poll"?) :P
What is the reasonable value of digital 3DS games (the ones that you can also buy in at the store)?
Why not check the eShop for the actual price? My rule is (for physical games) discounting at least 20% from the launch title, but for digital is hard because there are some that cannot be bought right now.[/QUOTE]

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait for Gateway to release the update that is compatible with (most) firmwares up to 9.2, then transfer all the stuff from your Ambassador 3DS to the EmuNAND of your New 3DS.

Reactions: otto888

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/f8gq43e