Selling your 3DS with Ambassador + eShop games

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by tatumanu, Dec 10, 2014.

?

Would you buy a 3DS with digital games of someone else?

1. Yes. I don't care about accounts.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sure, as long as I have total control of the associated account.

40.0%
  3. Depends, if the games are great and plenty, i won't mind.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, too much hassle.

20.0%
  5. No way, i want my own account!

40.0%
  1. tatumanu
    OP

tatumanu GBAtemp Fan

Nov 1, 2004
    Portugal
    Hello, so i bought a New Nintendo 3DS XL FW 9.0 EU and I have a regular 3DS XL FW 9.2 EU.
    Because FW 9.3 rolled out i can't transfer my games to my new 3DS ...

I really didn't want it but im thinking of selling my regular Nintendo 3DS XL FW9.2 with all my + 61 eShop games (that is including Ambassador games and 15 of the best selling 3DS games).

So questions are:

What can you do to transfer your Nintendo ID + eShop account to the buyer?
    This includes what can you change in your NNID so its better for the new user.

Do you personally see buying a used 3DS with another persons account on it a big deal? (see pole)

What is the reasonable value of digital 3DS games (the ones that you can also buy in at the store)?

2. sethirion

sethirion Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2008
    United States
    CA
    Well, the agreement you signed when setting your NNID said that it is no transferable at least not legally.
    Out of that warning, I guess you can change your e-mail and every contact information prior to giving to him OR hand over the e-mail (in case you create it for that sole purpose).
    Not a big deal, did already an evaluation for a friend in that same situation but seller had to lower it to 85USD; difference here is that the seller did not have a PIN so it cannot be tested right there (WiFi, eShop, etc.)
    (Orthographic maniac: there should be an "an" whenever a vowel... did you mean "poll"?) :P
    Why not check the eShop for the actual price? My rule is (for physical games) discounting at least 20% from the launch title, but for digital is hard because there are some that cannot be bought right now.[/QUOTE]

3. Codename

Codename GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO

Feb 21, 2012
    Canada
    Wait for Gateway to release the update that is compatible with (most) firmwares up to 9.2, then transfer all the stuff from your Ambassador 3DS to the EmuNAND of your New 3DS.

otto888 likes this.