Hacking Select a theme on R4 SDHC

iKevin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys,

I put a theme on my R4 SDHC from http://r4rts.cn and put it in the themes folder where several more themes were.
Now I have a question, where can I select which theme my R4 should use?

Thanks

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you're using firmware that's similar to r4i-gold's, you have to put the theme in the corresponding calendar month of the current date to display what you want. for exampled theme04 would be the default right now.

blackspy619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
exangel said:
if you're using firmware that's similar to r4i-gold's, you have to put the theme in the corresponding calendar month of the current date to display what you want. for exampled theme04 would be the default right now.

I was wondering the same thing, so you cant switch while in the console, only on the computer

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it depends which clone you have. I once loaded 12 new themes onto a friend's R4SDHC and I could select any one of the twelve to display on the DS at any given moment by pressing "select" and cycling through the 12 themes (maximum). Obviously, like all R4s, when the calendar month flicks over, the theme changes automatically to whichever theme you have stored in the folder (eg, theme01, theme02, etc).
If you cannot press the "select" button to manually change the theme, then you have two options: (1) load your 12 favourite themes and wait out each month for the auto switch; (2) manually switch/load new themes through your PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1