Select a theme on R4 SDHC

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by iKevin, Apr 24, 2010.

Apr 24, 2010

Select a theme on R4 SDHC by iKevin at 2:12 PM (1,309 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. iKevin
    OP

Newcomer iKevin Newbie

Netherlands
    Hi guys,

I put a theme on my R4 SDHC from http://r4rts.cn and put it in the themes folder where several more themes were.
    Now I have a question, where can I select which theme my R4 should use?

Thanks

2. Porobu

Member Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

Spain
    press select in the main screen

3. exangel

Member exangel executioner angel

United States
    if you're using firmware that's similar to r4i-gold's, you have to put the theme in the corresponding calendar month of the current date to display what you want. for exampled theme04 would be the default right now.

4. blackspy619

Newcomer blackspy619 Newbie

United States
    I was wondering the same thing, so you cant switch while in the console, only on the computer

5. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    I think it depends which clone you have. I once loaded 12 new themes onto a friend's R4SDHC and I could select any one of the twelve to display on the DS at any given moment by pressing "select" and cycling through the 12 themes (maximum). Obviously, like all R4s, when the calendar month flicks over, the theme changes automatically to whichever theme you have stored in the folder (eg, theme01, theme02, etc).
    If you cannot press the "select" button to manually change the theme, then you have two options: (1) load your 12 favourite themes and wait out each month for the auto switch; (2) manually switch/load new themes through your PC.