Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I call this total BS. The same day they claim they are reinventing the franchise, they announce an Olympic Game starring Mario and Sonic. A week ago Sega secured the name Sonic Rush Adventure for a future title and released screenshots. What exactly are they reinventing here?
Yeah try reading the whole article and you'll see this quote from the actual Sega President:

"We're not going to be bringing another game out on the other platforms for quite some time, because we feel that it is time to reinvent Sonic, to make Sonic contemporary again. At the same time, even the recent 360 and Playstation 3 games have sold extremely well. Sonic is still an extremely endearing character; there's still a lot of love for Sonic out there in consumerland."

Kinda seems odd to say that and then announce the game a week later, but then perhaps they just mean on home consoles, its not as if Sonic Rush didnt get great sales and good reviews. They do need to rethink the home console games as they aint doing the business really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: more of a platinum guy myself personally