Sega Saturn vs StreetFighter Zero 3

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by sigh, Apr 4, 2008.

Apr 4, 2008
  1. sigh
    OP

Newcomer sigh Member

Australia
    Wow.....that was an incredibly hard game to find! Found a copy for £35 today (the only one in the shop and without the 4mb ram cart but that's been ordered) as I scoured over ebay, amazon, playasia and couldn't find the damn thing anywhere. The only reason why I purchased this version is because I have a saturn joystick and though it would be cheaper than 2 Namco sticks for the ps1 (have the game on the playstation but no stick)

I have the sega saturn fighters stick which I lucky in purchasing for only £5 when I was in Japan (Super Potato I think it was) but was wondering if there where any other sticks that where a bit more..... namco like....for the system.

Anybody have any recommendations?

2. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    Not as far as I know, all the third party ones tried to copy the Virtua Stick. I'm not saying there definitely isn't one though.

3. Sick Wario

Member Sick Wario Club Nintendo

United Arab Emirates
    any chance you also have a dreamcast? those versions (SF alpha 3/SF3/super turbo/CAPvSNK2/darkstalkers) are the best and can be burned and played with no mod. also dreamcast sticks are super cheap.

4. sigh
    OP

Newcomer sigh Member

Australia
    Actually I do have a dreamcast (it's been at my mates house for a good year and half!) but I don't have SFZero3 on it though. The dreamcast sticks are around £40 so I would need to buy 2 as well as the game, but seeing as I already have 1 joystick on the Saturn, I just thought it would be cheaper just to get another. I also keep hearing that the Saturn version is supposed to be better than the DC and PS1 version.....

5. sigh
    OP

Newcomer sigh Member

Australia
  6. No Name Trowa Barton

Member No Name Trowa Barton Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™

United States
    hkems.com i belive is the site they make the ram card for the satern

7. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    That would work and it would probably be a better option cos then you'll be able to buy a brand new stick rather than a 10 yr old second hand one! [​IMG]