SEGA is reviving five of its classic franchises, including Jet Set Radio

With The Game Awards announcing dozens of new games, SEGA stole the spotlight by announcing nearly a dozen games on their own. SEGA is bringing back some of its old, most beloved IPs, by revealing five new games. Jet Set Radio, Golden Axe, Shinobi, Crazy Taxi, and Streets of Rage are all getting brand-new games. SEGA calls this a new era for the company, with these games set to release over the next handful of years. Early gameplay can be seen within the trailers, with the Jet Set Radio gameplay looking quite similar to that old supposed SEGA leaked gameplay reel from years ago.

Fumigator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what see , Im hoping Golden Axe plays alot like God of War reboot ... Streets of rage rage 2 came with my Genesis back in the day,, loved that game, the small clip they showed of that didnt oks great to me but time will tell.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what see , Im hoping Golden Axe plays alot like God of War reboot ... Streets of rage rage 2 came with my Genesis back in the day,, loved that game, the small clip they showed of that didnt oks great to me but time will tell.
Golden Axe needs to stay true to its roots, not try to be a God of War clone. Sega tried that during the 360 era.

Reactions: Azael_inf

LanHikariDS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I like the art style for JSR very much. I think it's the proportions? Like their heads and hands aren't big enough or something
For me it's the shaders. It looks like they're using basic cel-shaders from Unreal Engine, rather than fine-tuning them for the style. Definitely agree, though, the JSR and Crazy Taxi don't look great in the trailer. Really hope it gets ironed out before release.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, now port Jet Set Radio(to Switch/PS4/PS5) and Jet Set Radio Future to all modern platforms, so more people actually know what the fuck Jet Set Radio actually is.

Reactions: Azael_inf

Cris1997XX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Y'know what? My original post said what I meant to say perfectly. If you still feel the need to argue you're on your own.
Y'know what? You're the one complaining about Sega. I dunno what the fuck you smoked, but those look like new games to me. If you don't like them...well, you're on your own.

Last edited by Cris1997XX,

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a physical copy of Skies of Arcadia for Gamecube at Gamestop 18 years ago for 9 dollars. I just wanted to randomly gloat about that. Also, I wish they'd port the game to modern platforms.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.