Gaming Seems like "Nintendo Video" changed its name to...

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
Spidey_BR said:
You know that Netflix lets you watch any movie in their backlog any time, right? There's no motive to sell the movies, you just stream them whenever you want.

Unless Netflix has some down time, or worse, goes out of business. Everyone is all enthusiastic about streaming content all of the time, but I for one, still want to watch movies if I'm out of network range, or if the company that was supplying the movies disappears.

I'd be more than happy if 3DS movies came on actual game carts, real physical devices that I can keep forever. Not something that might vanish at any moment. Remember, it only takes seconds to remove a file from an online service.
Oh yeah, I remember those GBA cart movies... Those sucked, big time.
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

I'd like it better if they procured a YouTube 3D Partnership.
But hey, that's my opinion. Nintendo Video sounds pretty nice.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else wishing we didn't have to wait half a year for the 3DS to have all the features they probably should have waited and included at launch?
Because right now we've got:
Some terrible VC games.
No major 3DSware.
No video playback other than a less than impressive music video and a lackluster Green Lanter trailer.
A flash and HTML5 capable browser with no HTML5 and Flash allowed.

Thinking about trading it in for whatever money I can get to put towards a Vita/PSP right now.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chao1212 said:
Anyone else wishing we didn't have to wait half a year for the 3DS to have all the features they probably should have waited and included at launch?
Because right now we've got:
Some terrible VC games.
No major 3DSware.
No video playback other than a less than impressive music video and a lackluster Green Lanter trailer.
A flash and HTML5 capable browser with no HTML5 and Flash allowed.

Thinking about trading it in for whatever money I can get to put towards a Vita/PSP right now.
And that makes a difference because? We would still have to wait the same time, but except without a 3ds.
Plus the other features isn't that far away.

Guess I have to agree tho to waiting more features.

F. Lobot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiibob said:
dangerboy said:
chris888222 said:
dangerboy said:
chris888222 said:
The problem is that I need to PAY for NetFlix, but it is indeed a great service (especially for a handheld).

Hopefully Nintendo 3DS Video... Nah
frown.gif

its $7 a month and u get to use it on 5 devices. how cheap can u be? im sure u waste more than $7 a month on stupid things u dont need.
It's cheap. But I don't live in the US and I don't own a credit card YET. My parents won't allow me to use their credit card for a thing like this.

Also, prepaid cards cannot be found here. (if I can even use them to pay)
dry.gif

cant u get someone from usa to sign up for netflix for u and make the account and then u can paypal them the $7 a month?
Doesn't Paypal require you to have a bank account or a credit/debit card to be linked to your account in order for you to receive/send money? That's how it use to be anyways.
Everyone... Visa pre-paid gift cards will make all your problems go away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...