Hacking SeedMiner FC and Mining Help

• Thread starter ZZ20
  • Start date
  • Views 387,713
  • Replies 3,532
  • Likes 43

How many of you Kiddos would be willing to help in some way?

• Aye!

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Nah!

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TokyoDoll

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
My Frogtool does not work.
Everytime I attempt to even get it to load.
I keep getting the red screen at the bottom and black screen at the top then takes me back to my Homebrew menu.

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My Frogtool does not work.
Everytime I attempt to even get it to load.
I keep getting the red screen at the bottom and black screen at the top then takes me back to my Homebrew menu.
Try redownloading it

Hi, can someone please convert this file for a 3ds theme?
I don't have a pc. I just have an Android tablet. I was wondering if someone could convert this audio file to a bcstm for me? Thanks in advance.
-Chan

Link to the file: https://mega.nz/#!PJIQhAZS!QG6puoTYOP9JPicvzkL2aEfM0dWVBArMm7rBZvEeFac
This is not the right thread for that

Cosmi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, can someone please brute Force my movable.sed?
fc: 508668234752
Id0: 306bf47fb5dddfbe1a9342e1f0956ab4

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi there my friend code is 2896-2348-8407
my ID0 032536a517afff4d612b999f6c32f72
i need a new friendcode to put in for subwars
if anyone can help me
Hi, can someone please brute Force my movable.sed?
fc: 508668234752
Id0: 306bf47fb5dddfbe1a9342e1f0956ab4
add me
3969-9881-0218
please reply to or like this when you're done

Salico187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question, guys. If I have the 3DS banned and I can not add friends from the Internet ... how could I do this? Is there any other way?

Actually I already have my movable_part1.sed with the ID0 added... the problem is that I do not have a powerful computer and I can not perform the procedure.

I await your answers, guys. :(

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I have a question, guys. If I have the 3DS banned and I can not add friends from the Internet ... how could I do this? Is there any other way?

Actually I already have my movable_part1.sed with the ID0 added... the problem is that I do not have a powerful computer and I can not perform the procedure.

I await your answers, guys. :(
https://bruteforcemovable.com/

Look for "upload a movable_part1.sed"

Salico187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Look for "upload a movable_part1.sed"

Friend... :bow:

Thank you! I do not know how I did not notice that option the first time I went to that page. :unsure:

And thanks for responding so fast! :yay:

Edit: I think I was glad too fast. I tried to load my movable_part1.sed and everything seemed fine... until a while later, the page told me this: "We were unable to successfully complete your bruteforce request. :`(" :(

I tried again and again but it failed me. I formatted the console and tried again with a new ID0, but nothing, keeps saying the same thing: "We were unable to successfully complete your bruteforce request. :`(" :sad:

Does anyone have any idea why this happens? :cry:

Last edited by Salico187,

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Friend... :bow:

Thank you! I do not know how I did not notice that option the first time I went to that page. :unsure:

And thanks for responding so fast! :yay:

Edit: I think I was glad too fast. I tried to load my movable_part1.sed and everything seemed fine... until a while later, the page told me this: "We were unable to successfully complete your bruteforce request. :`(" :(

I tried again and again but it failed me. I formatted the console and tried again with a new ID0, but nothing, keeps saying the same thing: "We were unable to successfully complete your bruteforce request. :`(" :sad:

Does anyone have any idea why this happens? :cry:
Formatting your console doesn't affect the movable stored in your computer, but what it does do is generate a new movable on the console, so even if you end up managing to brute force the one your pc, it's now different for the one on the console and it won't work

Reactions: Salico187

Salico187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Formatting your console doesn't affect the movable stored in your computer, but what it does do is generate a new movable on the console, so even if you end up managing to brute force the one your pc, it's now different for the one on the console and it won't work

Well, when I formatted my console, I repeated the whole process to get a new movable_part1.sed. When I got it I uploaded it to Bruteforce but it kept saying the same thing as before. On the page it says that the formatting could solve the problem, but it did not work for me. It also says that if it does not work after formatting, I would have to use other methods.

So, how could I make it work for me? :(

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, when I formatted my console, I repeated the whole process to get a new movable_part1.sed. When I got it I uploaded it to Bruteforce but it kept saying the same thing as before. On the page it says that the formatting could solve the problem, but it did not work for me. It also says that if it does not work after formatting, I would have to use other methods.

So, how could I make it work for me? :(
Yes but that part assumes your console is not banned so you can get your new movable_part1 dumped (which requires accessing the friend list feature, aka not being banned) and from that get your new movable mined, but formatting your console isn't magically going to affect a file stored on your computer

Last edited by lAkdaOpeKA,
Reactions: Salico187

Salico187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes but that part assumes your console is not banned so you can get your new movable_part1 dumped (which requires accessing the friend list feature, aka not being banned) and from that get your new movable mined, but formatting your console isn't magically going to affect a file stored on your computer

I suppose then that I will look for another way to achieve my goal, since there does not seem to be a solution at the moment. :sad:

PS: Maybe I use the flashcart (ntrboot) method, because I have an R4i Gold 3DS Plus with ntrboot pre-flash (ntrboot already comes inside that flashcard by default)... (No, I better use an Ace3DS X, it seems more comfortable when using the ntrboot mode, hehehe) :P

In any case, thank you very much for your help. ;)

Last edited by Salico187,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol