Hacking SeedMiner FC and Mining Help

• Thread starter ZZ20
  • Start date
  • Views 394,070
  • Replies 3,532
  • Likes 43

How many of you Kiddos would be willing to help in some way?

• Aye!

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Nah!

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pachops

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, could somebody help me get my movable_part1.sed? I can do the brute force myself :)
ID0 : 8341accf7b3c83bdc6c4a3309bb3985c
LFCS : 2509-3501-8922

Dark Nightmare

Fooooooood
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done close to 300 I would think

edit: including lots of step by step helping for people

I've done about 50, you're much more active than I can be, your work is definitely appreciated, especially step by step help, since my knowledge of the process is limited as my 3DS has been hacked since back when slowhax was being used, well my most recent system that is.

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've done about 50, you're much more active than I can be, your work is definitely appreciated, especially step by step help, since my knowledge of the process is limited as my 3DS has been hacked since back when slowhax was being used, well my most recent system that is.
I only "manually" did 3 so far ):
(plus around 6-7 with seedhelper)

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.dgc1980.com
XP
Country
Australia
I do not like the seed helper method, you have no way to contact the person, if they give you the wrong ID0 (happened many times even as a manual miner)
sometimes they are uncrackable, and need to system format to get a working ID0
and the general person to person style contact and help you can give the person after cracking the file

Dark Nightmare

Fooooooood
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not like the seed helper method, you have no way to contact the person, if they give you the wrong ID0 (happened many times even as a manual miner)
and the general person to person style contact and help you can give the person after cracking the file

Yeah I agree, this is the reason why I stopped dedicating my gpu to seedhelper, now I just hang around here when hunter is offline and on discord, but discord is somewhat iffy for me.

Edit: reddit too, but its less active

Pachops

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, yours worked perfectly for me :) I've finished getting everything all backed up and set up, it was much easier than I thought it was going to be!

Reactions: Hunter

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
With seedhelper I once reached around offset 300 before realizing it was either a very unlucky movable to crack or that the other person uploaded the wrong ID0

Last edited by lAkdaOpeKA,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: For @Flame