Hacking SeedMiner FC and Mining Help

• Thread starter ZZ20
  • Start date
  • Views 386,836
  • Replies 3,532
  • Likes 43

How many of you Kiddos would be willing to help in some way?

• Aye!

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Nah!

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rheyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks, would anyone be able to help me get my movable.sed? My friend code is: 2938-9146-1436.

Thanks in advance :)

Dorotea

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I get this error:
Error: LFCS has been left blank, did you do a complete two-way friend code exchange before dumping friendlist?
My friend code is:
0534-0435-3654
Thank you in advance for the help!

Last edited by Dorotea,

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
I get this error:
Error: LFCS has been left blank, did you do a complete two-way friend code exchange before dumping friendlist?
My friend code is:
0534-0435-3654
it meants you have a movable_part1.sed that does not have your data in it, add 0362-2417-8266 and i'll send you the right one

BidaKung

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
i'll send PM

Thanks for you help. Now i got my seed and able to inject on this step

Using Sudoku:
If you choose this method, you can bypass having to get the CTcert and the patch files.

1. Go to website DSIHaxInjector
  2. Once there, click on build with parameters.
  3. Enter your info and upload your .bin and movable.sed file (note: pirated copies of Sudoku will NOT work. You must buy the game legit.)
  4. Once done, wait for about 5-15 secs. You will be brought back to the main page.
  5. Go to the side bar that says build history, and enter your Username you entered in step 3.
  6. Press enter and your Build number should show up as the only one.
  7. Click on the number that shows up and click on the file to download it. (it should show up as shortid.bin.patched, shortid being the Short Id of the game, or the name of the original uploaded file.)
  8. Delete the .patched that is on the end of the file name. (You can’t use the file as it is when you downloaded it, as the 3ds won’t recognize it. Ex: 43b44445.bin.patched needs to be changed to 43b44445.bin)
  9. Put the patched .bin file back into the same dir you got the original .bin
But i don't know what is
If you choose this method, you can bypass having to get the CTcert and the patch files.

I've just got a game タッチで漫才! メガミの笑壺DL (My 3ds is Japan version) and my injection build on DSIHaxInjector were success.

Do i have anything to do with CTcert?

Thank you in advance

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for you help. Now i got my seed and able to inject on this step

Using Sudoku:

1. Go to website DSIHaxInjector
  2. Once there, click on build with parameters.
  3. Enter your info and upload your .bin and movable.sed file (note: pirated copies of Sudoku will NOT work. You must buy the game legit.)
  4. Once done, wait for about 5-15 secs. You will be brought back to the main page.
  5. Go to the side bar that says build history, and enter your Username you entered in step 3.
  6. Press enter and your Build number should show up as the only one.
  7. Click on the number that shows up and click on the file to download it. (it should show up as shortid.bin.patched, shortid being the Short Id of the game, or the name of the original uploaded file.)
  8. Delete the .patched that is on the end of the file name. (You can’t use the file as it is when you downloaded it, as the 3ds won’t recognize it. Ex: 43b44445.bin.patched needs to be changed to 43b44445.bin)
  9. Put the patched .bin file back into the same dir you got the original .bin
But i don't know what is

I've just got a game タッチで漫才! メガミの笑壺DL (My 3ds is Japan version) and my injection build on DSIHaxInjector were success.

Do i have anything to do with CTcert?

Thank you in advance
all you need to do now is, copy the game back to the SD card, then using data management, copy the game from the SD back to the NAND

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo